Student or Learner
Native Language
Afrikaans
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
Nigeria
Good day great minds
Please kindly help me to correct this piece.. This is actually my first time I'm writing a motivation letter.

Dear sir/ma,

I'm humbled for giving me opportunity to show my interest in your master's program writing on urban and regional planning, focus on infrastructural analysis bias in community water and sanitation.

The insufferable scarcity of water supply and unhygienic practice of sanitation in most Nigerian States especially the Niger Delta region piqued my interest in plan, design and execution of community water and sanitation.

I appeared in the field of community water and sanitation for the first time when I did a research on the impact of Millennium Village Project on the host communities delved specifically on the scalability and sustainability of community water and sanitation. As I watched the water filters and pumps, sanitation platform, ventilated improved pit latrine technologies changed lives positively arouses my curiosity and impels me to further my study in this field.

It is my utmost believe that your international master's program will provides opportunity to deepen my knowledge in the plan, design, implementation and management of community water and sanitation in sub saharan Africa where the rate of death arising from poor water supply and unhygienic sanitary practices is alarming.

Moreover, I believe that your master's program is of better quality than ones in Nigeria universities, better organized, practically oriented, above all, centre of excellence in research and development.

Thank you for considering my application. I will look forward for your positive response.
Yours faithfully,
XXXX

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
It's very difficult to follow your letter; it's too wordy and unnecessarily complicated. Please rewrite it in a simple and direct manner. You can click the Edit button to make your amendments. Once you've done that, we'll be glad to help you with it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.