Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
As a manager, I want to give a warning letter to the supervisor for verbal altercation with two of his subordinates in outside of the working place and he issued warning letter to them by overtaking me-PLEASE SEE BELOW

This letter is to convince you about the importance of follow established company protocol. You had been involved in a verbal altercation with two of you subordinates outside of the gym. In the course of argument, you have touched the body of the staff. “Touching the body of a person is a form of invasion”, which is not suitable for a responsible supervisor. If you have found any mistake from your subordinate, call them into the office and shout if required, not in outside among the public. And also, you have presented this matter to me without giving any respect to the management which is unprofessional.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
As a manager, I want to give a warning letter to the supervisor for a verbal altercation with two of his subordinates [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] outside of the workplace and because he went over my head and issued warning letters to them. [STRIKE]by overtaking me-PLEASE SEE BELOW[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE] This letter is to convince you about[/STRIKE] I wish to draw to your attention the importance of following established company protocol. You [STRIKE]had been[/STRIKE] were involved in a verbal altercation with two of your subordinates outside of the gym. In the course of the argument, you [STRIKE]have touched the body of[/STRIKE] made physical contact with the staff members concerned. “Touching the body of a person is a form of invasion”, which is not [STRIKE]suitable[/STRIKE] acceptable for a responsible supervisor. If you have [STRIKE]found any mistake from your[/STRIKE] an issue with a subordinate, call them into the office and [STRIKE]shout[/STRIKE] reprimand them verbally if required. [STRIKE], not in outside among the public.[/STRIKE] And also, you have presented this matter to me without giving any respect to the management which is unprofessional.
I don't understand the text in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.