• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

<the same>

I think that i used "the same" very much in the following sentences. Is it possible to suggest ways to make it better? Thanks.

The mean thickness of the investigated blades is the same and also, their mean solidity is the same because blade chord length, the number of blade and radius are the same in both blades.
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 22-Nov-2016 at 20:17. Reason: Removed quote box to make it easier for respondents to quote the sentence in replies

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: <the same>

Quote Originally Posted by ali_dd View Post
    I think that I used "the same" very much a lot in the following sentences sentence. Is it possible to suggest ways to make it better? Thanks.

The mean thickness of the investigated blades is the same. and Also, their mean solidity is the same because the blade chord length, the number of blades and the radius are the same identical in both. blades.
    I've changed one of them above. Also note my corrections to your opening text. Remember to capitalise "I" every time you write/type it. You only posted one sentence originally although I have changed your overly long sentence into two sentences.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.