[General] Leeter Writing - De-mobilization Notification for Painting/RTR/Plumbing Inspectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Sorry, typo in letter writing(Title)

Could you please correct my draft letter?

(As per the plant gate security regulations whoever (Visitors/employees) entering at the plant need an Identity card. However, plant is permitting TAR (Temporary Access Request) which is valid for 30 days. Usually, it will take 20 days to get a permanent ID.Since our company do not have an experienced inspectors, we hired from manpower agency. As per Saudi Aramco regulations supplier should have a vendor code in order to process permanent ID. Initially, supplier assured that they can provide the same within two weeks)

Sub: De-mobilization Notification for Painting/RTR/Plumbing Inspectors

This is refers to the rejection of temporary gate pass and reluctant act from supply company for the submission vendor code,our HRS department confirmed us that their inability for arranging the same. We tried our best to resolve this issues but their parent company hasn’t showing any seriousness or interest in the submission of vendor code for permanent ID process.
S.NoName Discipline
1Mr XxxRTR/Plumbing Inspector
2Mr YyyPainting Inspector

We will submit new Cv for the above desciplines soon and ensure that not to repeat similar issues in the future.We thanks for your full cooperation and outstanding efforts for their assignments at site so far.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services always.

Last edited:

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Sorry, typo in letter writing. [space] (Title)

Could you please correct my draft letter?

(As per the plant gate security regulations, visitors and employees entering at the plant gate need identity cards. However, we are providing TARs (Temporary Access Requests), which are valid for thirty days. It usually takes twenty days to get a permanent ID. [space] Since our company does not have [Delete: an] experienced inspectors, we hired from Manpower [Delete: agency]. As per Saudi Aramco regulations, the supplier needs to submit a vendor code in order for us to issue a permanent ID. The supplier has assured us that it can provide a code within two weeks.

Sub: De-mobilization Notification for Painting/RTR/Plumbing Inspectors

This [Delete: is] refers to the rejection of a temporary gate pass and the supply company's reluctance to submit a vendor code. Our HRS department cannot issue one. We tried our best to resolve this [delete issues], but the supplier's parent company hasn’t shown interest in submitting a vendor code for permanent ID processing.

Example:

Supplier numberEmployee name Position
1Mr XxxRTR/Plumbing Inspector
2Mr YyyPainting Inspector

We will provide job descriptions for the above positions soon to ensure that similar issues are not repeated.We thank you for your full cooperation and outstanding efforts for their your assignments at the site so far.

[Delete: Thanking you and assuring you of our best services always. It's not grammatical, and you already thanked them in the previous sentence.]

It's hard to understand what you're saying or whom you're saying it to, so I guessed a lot. For instance, are you writing the letter to a supply company? Or to Manpower? Or is Manpower a supply company? Is the company you're writing to the company that didn't submit a code?

Always put spaces after periods.

Note that I'm American. We treat plurals differently than the British do.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Should I can't use "an" before experienced inspectors...?

Yes, I am writing this letter to supply company through our HRS department.

Last edited:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Should I [STRIKE]can't[/STRIKE] use "an" before experienced inspectors...? An inspectors??

Yes, I am writing this letter to supply company through our HRS department.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

We did our best....

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I suggest that you post the revised letter here. Then we can tell you if there are still any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.