Interested in Language
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hello All,

Can someone please tell me the Present and Future tense of "I had an accident" or "He/She had and accident".

Thank you

GoesStation

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Is this a homework assignment? If so, please tell us what you think the answer is.

Note that the names of tenses should not be capitalized.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Note that if it's a homework assignment, even if you tell us what you think the right answer is, we still won't be able to help you. You can ask us for help after you submit your homework to your teacher and find out what score/mark you got.

farhankhan2007

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
My apologies if I have offended someone and for writing the tense part incorrectly. Actually it is not a homework, I am a 45 year old man who left school a long time ago. :-D
It's just that I was not able to find the present and future tense of that statement, so I thought I would get some help here.

GoesStation

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Can someone please tell me the Present and Future tense of "I had an accident" or "He/She had and accident".

My apologies if I have offended someone and for writing the tense part incorrectly. Actually it is not a homework, I am a 45 year old man who left school a long time ago. :-D
It's just that I was not able to find the present and future tense of that statement, so I thought I would get some help here.

It's hard to convey feelings in online forums. Nobody's offended, we just don't want to interfere with students' education by doing their homework for them. :)

The only present-tense form I can think of is the present continuous: I'm/He's/She's having an accident. There aren't many cases where someone would say that.

Possible future forms include I/He/She will have an accident and ​I'm/He's/She's going to have an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.