Student or Learner
Native Language
Czech
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Hi,
I write quite important thesis for school, I would like to ask for correction to the headline ​"Rehabilitation of Patients after Complications with Total Joint Replacement of the Lower Limbs" , other version could be "Rehabilitation of Patients after Total Joint Replacement Complications of the Lower Limbs" should there be - OF THE lower limbs or ON (the) lower extremity (want to write mainly about hip and knee, complications as infection or dislocations) or could I use "Rehabilitation of Patients with Complications after Lower Extremities Total Joint Replacements" ? (I am not native english speeker) Thank you, Vaclav Jezek

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
"Rehabilitation of Patients with Complications after Total Joint Replacements of the Lower Limbs" sounds clearer to me.

Please note the following:
- You should use period/full-stop instead of commas to separate sentences. You have written the whole paragraph in one sentence and put everything, in one paragraph.
- The above is a title, not a headline.
- "English" is spelt with a capital letter.
-

KarenHeinz

Banned
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
How about this title "Rehabilitation of Patients with Total Joint Replacement of the Lower Limbs"

Not a teacher

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.