I am punctual, dependable and can be . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaoen

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Interview between a new teacher and a boss:

Boss: Why should we hire you?

Teacher: I am punctual, dependable and can be counted upon to finish what I start. I get a great deal of satisfaction from knowing that I have done something well and on time. For example, at my present job, I was given different work orders every day. It was my responsibility to finish the orders and make sure they all met quality and safety standards within a specific deadline. On occasion, I had to familiarize myself with the product and the production process. I was always able to learn quickly and carry out my job responsibilities.

Hi,
Is the answer of teacher natural to you?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Boss: Why should we hire you?

Teacher: I am punctual, dependable and highly professional. [STRIKE]can be counted upon to finish what I start.[/STRIKE] I get a great deal of satisfaction from knowing that I have done something well and on time. For example, at my present job, I [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] am given different work orders every day. It [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] is my responsibility to [STRIKE]finish[/STRIKE] fulfill the orders on time and make sure they all meet certain quality and safety standards. [STRIKE]within a specific deadline.[/STRIKE] On occasion, I had to familiarize myself with the product and the production process. I was always able to learn quickly and carry out my job responsibilities.
I'm not sure if the above is all that relevant to landing job as a teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.