Student or Learner
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
Gents,

I work for British comapany with several colleaguer over the US, AU and UK as many of them speaks differnt english in terms of grammar and pronuntiation is commom to find myself in sittuations where I get confused towards the correct grammar sentence, I've just registered to UE forum where I intend to bring most of my emails to share with you guys looking foward for your help and inputs so I'll be able to develop a better use of the English idiom.

Today I had sent a couple of e-mails and would like to inquire what can be improved on my writing in order to achieve a better sentence.

Chris,

It was decided by Nick/Marco to capitalize goods over 3yrs. The total investment including installation is GBP 12,641.50

Nick has sent an e-mail to Marco yesterday requesting a last approval to confirm investment, as soon as I’ve the confirmation I’ll get it raised in ServiceNow over the CAPEX process and get it assigned to divisional approval with you all in the watchlist.

Chris,

It was decided by Jonathan/Garry to capitalize goods over 3yrs. The total investment including installation is GBP 12,641.50

Jonathan has sent an e-mail to Garry yesterday requesting a last approval to confirm investment, as soon as I’ve the confirmation I’ll get it raised in ServiceNow over the CAPEX process and get it assigned to divisional approval with you all in the watchlist.

Best,
Nick

What can be improved onto the email below, is there a better way to write it up? :-?:-?

Thank you all

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello slightly, and welcome! :)

And how about the ladies on the forum? In future, just ask your question without any introduction.

I work for a British company with several colleagues over in the US, Australia and the UK, [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] many of [STRIKE]them[/STRIKE] who speak different English in terms of grammar and pronunciation, which I sometimes find confusing.

[STRIKE]is commom to find myself in sittuations where I get confused towards the correct grammar sentence,[/STRIKE]

I've just registered [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] on the UE forum where I intend to bring most of my emails to share with you. [STRIKE]guys[/STRIKE] I'm looking forward [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to your help and input, so I'll be able to [STRIKE]develop a better use of the[/STRIKE] write more natural English. [STRIKE]idiom.[/STRIKE]

Today, I [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] sent a couple of e-mails and would like to inquire what can be improved [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in my writing in order to achieve a better sentence.

to capitalize goods over 3yrs.

get it raised in ServiceNow over the CAPEX process

with you all in the watchlist.

I don't understand the above.

What can be improved [STRIKE]onto[/STRIKE] in the email above; [STRIKE]below,[/STRIKE] is there a better way to write it up? :-?:-?

Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.