Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Below is a email written for the promotion and introduction a vancant unit to potential tenants, can anyone please kindly correct it? Thank you!:-D

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing on behalf of XXX Shopping Mall to introduce you our vacant unit on G/F.

XXX Shopping Mall locates in ABZ, which has a superb accessibility due to the presence of various transport means like MTR, bus, minibus, etc. This advantage provides a high flow of pedestrians to our shopping mall, creating many

XXX Shopping Mall is surrounded by different types of property like private residential estates, 5-star hotels, schools, and so on. This provides our mall with visitors from different backgrounds, therefore it is suitable for all business purposes.

Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.

With warmest regards,
Mandy

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Below is a email written for the promotion and introduction of a [STRIKE]vancant[/STRIKE] vacant shop unit to potential tenants. Can [STRIKE]anyone[/STRIKE] someone please[STRIKE] kindly[/STRIKE] correct it? Thank you!:-D

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing on behalf of XXX Shopping Mall to introduce you our vacant shop unit on G/F(the floor should be not abbreviated).

XXX Shopping Mall is located in ABZ.[STRIKE] which[/STRIKE] It has [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] superb accessibility due to the presence of various transport means like MTR, bus, minibus, etc. This advantage provides a high flow of pedestrians to our shopping mall, creating many ???
It is very accessible, being connected by various means of transport viz. MTR, bus..

XXX Shopping Mall is surrounded by different types of property like private residential estates, 5-star hotels, schools, and so on. This provides our mall with visitors from different backgrounds, therefore it is suitable for all business purposes.

Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.

With warmest regards,
Mandy

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
We don't "introduce" people to a vacant lot.

I am writing to let you know about the vacant lot.
I am writing to alert you to an opportunity to take over a vacant lot ...

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
You do not "promote" a vacant lot either.
Perhaps: I am pleased to inform you that there is a vacant shop lot up for rent at XXX Shopping Mall.

yslamac

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Is it not abbreviated when the floor is being mentioned in an email or a letter?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
If you're referring to "G/F", then you can use that abbreviation if you're sure that the reader is already familiar with it as an abbreviation for "Ground Floor". Be aware that "g/f", "gf", "G/F" and "GF" are also currently used as an abbreviation for "girlfriend" in textspeak/chatlish.

Status
Not open for further replies.