Interview: I never like to leave work until I have everything finished .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaoen

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Interview between a boss and a new teacher
What do you feel are your weaknesses?

"I never like to leave work until I have everything finished completely. Sometimes this bothers me but I feel strongly that it is important. I am the type of person who always takes my work home with me. This sometimes interferes with my personal life but I feel that work comes first. I feel that my greatest weakness is that I am very critical of my own work. I have always prided myself on producing excellent work. While this is beneficial to my job performance, it is possible to go to extremes."
http://www.ceswoodstock.org/job_search/intervuquest.shtml

Hi,
Is the blue part natural to you?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
What do you feel are your weaknesses?

"I never like to leave work until I have [STRIKE]everything[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]finished[/STRIKE] completely finished everything/all my work. Sometimes this bothers me but I feel strongly that it is important. I am the type of person who always takes [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] their work home with [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] them. This sometimes interferes with my personal life but, [STRIKE]I feel[/STRIKE] in my opinion, [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] work comes first. I feel that my greatest weakness is that I am very critical of my own work. I [STRIKE]have always[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]prided[/STRIKE] pride myself on producing excellent work and while this is beneficial to my job performance, it is possible to go to extremes."

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.