Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Below is my cover letter, can someone please correct the mistakes in it? Many thanks!:-D

I had been working for a company which both serves as the management office and the leasing department of a commercial building and several shops on the ground floor. For leasing, it was my responsibility to go through all the procedures to let and take over premises, which includes but not limited to the issuance of offer letter, preparation of formal tenancy agreement, update of the tenancy schedule, handover and takeover of premises and etc. This has given me a complete picture of leasing and the tactics in dealing with different clients.

As for the part of property management, I was required to serve notices and letters to tenants under circumstances like purchase of insurance for their premises, suspension of electricity, etc. I believe such practices in these months have furnished me the proper business writing style when dealing with clients who are of higher education.

I would like to further my knowledge on both leasing and property management areas. Your post matches my career goal in the long haul. I believe working in a well-structured company provides me the chance to learn the proper ways of handling tenancy matters. Both experience and attitude count when it comes to working, and I want to contribute what I have learnt to your company.

Thank you very much for reading this cover letter, I look forward to your favorable reply.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Below is my cover letter, can someone please correct the mistakes in it? Many thanks!:-D

I [STRIKE]had been working [/STRIKE] worked for a company which[STRIKE] both [/STRIKE][STRIKE]serves[/STRIKE] served both as the management office and the leasing department of a commercial building and several shops on the ground floor. For leasing, it was my responsibility to go through all the procedures to let and take over premises, which [STRIKE]includes[/STRIKE] included but not limited to the issuance of offer letters, preparation of formal tenancy agreements, update of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] tenancy schedules, handover and takeover of premises, [STRIKE]and [/STRIKE]etc. [STRIKE]This[/STRIKE] It has given me a complete picture of leasing and the[STRIKE] tactics[/STRIKE] approaches/strategies in dealing with different clients.

As for the part of property management, I was required to serve notices and letters to tenants under circumstances like purchase of insurance for their premises, suspension of electricity, etc. I believe such practices[STRIKE] in these months[/STRIKE] have [STRIKE]furnished[/STRIKE]prepared me with the proper business writing styles when dealing with clients who are [STRIKE]of higher education [/STRIKE] more highly educated.

I would like to[STRIKE] further[/STRIKE] broaden my knowledge [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in both leasing and property management areas. Your post matches my career goal in the long [STRIKE]haul[/STRIKE] term. I believe working in a well-structured company would [STRIKE]provides[/STRIKE] give me the[STRIKE] chance [/STRIKE] opportunity to learn[STRIKE] the proper ways of handling[/STRIKE] to handle tenancy matters. Both experience and attitude count when it comes to working, and I want to contribute what I have learnt to your company.

Thank you very much for reading this cover letter, I look forward to your favorable reply.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Below is my cover letter. Can someone please correct the mistakes in it? Many thanks!:-D
What I see below is part of a cover letter, at best. It just talks about your experience with one job. Is that all you want to include in your letter?

I had been working for a company
How long did you work there for, and did you quit recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.