Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Slovenia
Hello guys!I need to write an e-mail to a university asking the entry requirements for international students. I'd really appreciate if you could correct my mistakes so as to be a formal email. This is the e-mail:

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is ------, i am a college student in ---------- University of -------- in ------ and i am interested in continue my education with your University. I was wondering if i can transfer to your university before i complete the 4 years here in -------. I was wondering also if this is possible that any of my credits from ------ would be recognized towards the complition of my degree or i have to study from the beggining. Furthermore i am looking for post graduate in your university, regardless of the acceptance of the formation transfer and possibly my doctora! I study public administration , and i am in the 3rd year of my studies. Additionaly this winter semester i am attending lessons at university of maribor in Slovenia as an erasmus student.

Last as about the foundation, I will apply to ---

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello, [STRIKE]guys![/STRIKE]

I need to write an e-mail to a university asking for the entry requirements for international students. I'd really appreciate it if you could correct my mistakes so as to [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] make it a formal email. This is the e-mail:

Dear Sir or Madam,

[STRIKE]My name is ------[/STRIKE] I am a [STRIKE]college[/STRIKE] student in ---------- University of -------- in ------, and I am interested in continuing my education [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] at your University. I [STRIKE]was wondering[/STRIKE] I wish to know if I can transfer to your university before I complete the 4 years here in -------. I was wondering also if [STRIKE]this is possible that[/STRIKE] any of my credits from ------ would be recognized [STRIKE]towards the complition of my degree[/STRIKE] by your university, or if I would have to [STRIKE]study[/STRIKE] start from the beginning.

Furthermore, I am looking for an appropriate postgraduate course in your university, regardless of [STRIKE]the acceptance of the formation[/STRIKE] wheher I can transfer. [STRIKE]and possibly my doctora![/STRIKE] I am studying public administration, and I am in the 3rd year of my studies. Additionally, this winter semester I am attending lessons at the University of Maribor in Slovenia as an erasmus student.
I don't see why you're looking for a postgraduate course at this stage.

Last as about the foundation, I will apply to ---
I don't understand this part at all.

dbrown

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
UK
Hello, which country do you plan on studying in?

-------------------------------------------
[Not a teacher]

Last edited by a moderator:

bubbha

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Taiwan