To Whom It May Concern,

Herewith, I am as the Head of Master Program in Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacology at the Faculty of Pharmacy Universitas XXX, writing on behalf XXX, an applicant for your International Master in Innovative Medicine (IMIM) in Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Program. I have known XXX for approximately four and a half years during which time I thought her and she worked in my join project research. In fact, XXX has shown a consistent dedication and great improvement of performance in doing researches and studies, which really helpful in continuing her study. She was graduated with excellent grade (3.90 for Apothecary program).

XXX has worked with a great number of natural products as innovative medicines and has been exposed to many developmental and situations in the laboratory. XXX has conducted several research studies into natural products including the analysis and standardization of active chemical compounds in herbal product formulation, as well as supported developed, validated, and analyzed preclinical and clinical samples. As a result, she has acquired an excellent working knowledge of the use of natural products from pharmaceutical industry. XXX is now preparing our next project about the using of herbal formulation as an immunoprotective.

XXX has shown an extremely high level of patience, independence, and self-motivation throughout the time I have known her, proved by how long she has done research in pharmacy. She has shown a genuine interest in the field of pharmacy, especially a drug discovery from natural product. She keeps up with the latest pharmacognosy developments issues and is knowledgeable about many function of natural product used traditionally in Indonesia. Her dreams is to make traditional medicine highly accepted in treatment Indonesia, besides the conventional drug.
XXX's personal traits are impressive as well. She is dedicated, reliable, and passionate with respect to his work, colleagues, and family. She is multilingual and communicates well in both written and oral form. Naturally, she is very easy to work with and works extremely well with others, above, below or equal to her own position.

In short, I highly recommend XXX to be admitted into your program. She is one of the great students I have supervised and is a persistent pharmacist and a person as a whole. XXX is able to pick up new concept in natural product discovery, and has and eager mind to seek to understand what she is doing. She has a tremendous capacity for independent work and desire to be better. I fully expect her to be as excellent and productive as she was in my laboratory. Her intelligence and natural passion to pursue each challenge to the fullest will add to your program and have an overall positive effect on your staff and students.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this recommendation.

Yogyakarta, December 12th, 2017.
Sincerely,

XXX