Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hi everyone. I have a blog for esl teachers where they can download worksheets to cartoons like Bat and Friends, Kip and Bird, Peppa Pig, Mr Bean and more. I prepare the worksheets myself. It's time-consuming but it's fun. I use them at my own lessons and kids like them a lot. However, I wonder what can I do to make the worksheets even more interesting. I would be extremely happy to read your suggestions. Here is the link to the blog.

www.funcardenglish.blogspot.com

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi everyone. I have a blog for [strike]esl[/strike] ESL teachers where they can download worksheets to cartoons like Bat and Friends, Kip and Bird, Peppa Pig, Mr Bean and more. I prepare the worksheets myself. It's time-consuming but it's fun. I use them [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] in my own lessons and kids like them a lot. However, I wonder what [strike]can[/strike] I can do to make the worksheets even more interesting. I would be extremely happy to read your suggestions. Here is the link to the blog.

I don't have time to look at the blog right now but please note my corrections above.

Status
Not open for further replies.