I am reading a text about hydroturbines. There is a term whose meaning I do not understand in the given context. Maybe somebody with engineering knowledge might help out:

Cracking is more typical at the upper fillet of a turbine runner, where the maximum force is transmitted to the shaft.
What is a turbine runner's (upper) fillet - what purpose does it serve?