Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Hello everyone! Please help me to find any mistakes in my annotation to an article.
The article deals with the questions of organization of professional self-determination of young people. Professional orientation of youth is connected with the need to create conditions for socio-economic, psychological and educational support to young generation in their professional self-determination, assistance in identifying professional interests, aptitudes, determine the real possibilities to learn a particular profession, successful socialization in society and active adaptation in the labor market. Updating approaches to career guidance, structure, forms and methods is one of the most important and difficult challenges facing each individual young person and modern society and its social institutions.
The authors have done a serious work on the study of individual theoretical developments of the problem of vocational choice. Also, the writers have conducted an empirical study of the level of development of the parameters of professional readiness of students to implementation of the choice of professional direction. The results of this study underscore the need for change in the form of vocational guidance and methods of work in schools, as well as its quest for new structural elements.
This theoretical and empirical study is characterized by a significant actual material, the original approach to analysis and solving problems, a high informative value.
Thanks in advance!

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
What is the title and the purpose of the article? Maybe it is meant to be esoteric but I don't understand what is written.
By "organization of professional self-determination", do you mean "career guidance"?

Last edited:

Ira1717

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
The article is about career guidance in general, you're right.

Actually, I've made some corrections in the annotation, maybe now it will be more clear.
The article is devoted to the problem of the organization of professional orientation of young people in Ukraine. It is shown that the youth career guidance needs to be updated approaches to its organization, its structure, forms and methods.
The authors have done a serious work on the study of individual theoretical developments of the problem of vocational choice. Also, the writers have conducted an empirical study of the level of development of the parameters of professional readiness of students to implementation of the choice of professional direction. The results of this study underscore the need for change in the form of vocational guidance and methods of work in schools, as well as quest for its new structural elements.
This theoretical and empirical study is characterized by a significant actual material, the original approach to analysis and solving problems, a high informative value.

Last edited:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
The article is about career guidance in general, you're right.

Actually, I've made some corrections [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] to the annotation. Maybe [STRIKE]now[/STRIKE] it [STRIKE]will be more clear[/STRIKE] is clearer now.

The article is devoted to the problem of the organization of professional orientation (guidance to the choice of careers?) [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] for young people in Ukraine.

It is shown(obvious/apparent) that the approach to youth career guidance needs to be updated [STRIKE]approaches to[/STRIKE] in terms of its organization, [STRIKE]its [/STRIKE]structure, forms and methods.

The authors have done [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] serious work on the study of[STRIKE] individual[/STRIKE] the theoretical developments of the problem of[STRIKE] vocational[/STRIKE] career choice.

Also, the writers have conducted an empirical study of the level of development of the parameters of professional readiness of students to the implementation of [STRIKE]the choice of[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]professional direction[/STRIKE] career guidance.

The results of this study underscore the need for change in the form of [STRIKE]vocational[/STRIKE] career guidance and methods of work the approaches adopted in schools, as well as the quest for its new structural elements (?).

This theoretical and empirical [STRIKE]study is [/STRIKE] studies are characterized by a significant actual material, the original approach to analysis and solving problems, a high informative value. (?)

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I also don't understand much of it. I strongly suggest you rewrite it in a clear and simple manner.

Ira1717

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
I suppose that the annotation is meant to be clearer in Russian. And it becomes a kind of nonsense in English. But I have understood you, teechar. I'll rewrite it. Anyway, thank you, tedmc, for the help! :)

Ira1717

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
What would you say about it? There are many mistakes in grammar?

The article is devoted to the problem of guidance to the choice of careers for young people in Ukraine. The authors have done serious work on the study of the theoretical developments of the problem of career choice. Also, the writers have conducted an empirical study of the level of development of the parameters of professional readiness of students to the implementation of career guidance. It is obvious that the approach to youth career guidance needs to be updated in terms of its organization, structure, forms and methods.
(espesially this part) Objectives of career guidance should be an integral part of the educational process of educational institutions and other public and private organizations. The application of the experience of other countries will have a positive impact on the effectiveness of career guidance, and further on the level of qualification of graduates of higher educational institutions.
This theoretical and empirical study is characterized by original approach to the analysis and solution of problems, high information content and considerable actual material.

Thanks in advance!

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
What would you say about it? There are many mistakes in grammar?

The article [STRIKE]is devoted to[/STRIKE] discusses the problem of [STRIKE]guidance to the choice of[/STRIKE] career guidance for young people in Ukraine. The authors [STRIKE]have done serious work on[/STRIKE] conducted in-depth research into [STRIKE]the study of[/STRIKE] the theoretical developments [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] related to the problem of career choice. Also, they [STRIKE]writers have conducted[/STRIKE] carried out an empirical study [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] about the level of development of the parameters of professional readiness of students to the implementation of career guidance. It is obvious that the approach to youth career guidance needs to be updated in terms of its organization, structure, forms and methods.
(espesially this part) The objectives of career guidance should be an integral part of the educational process [STRIKE]of educational[/STRIKE] in academic institutions and other public and private organizations. The application of the experience of other countries will have a positive impact on the effectiveness of career guidance, and further on the level of qualification of graduates of higher educational institutions.
This theoretical and empirical study is characterized by its original approach to the analysis and solution of problems, high information content and considerable actual material.
I don't understand the text highlighted in blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.