Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hello,
straight to the point- I need someone who could make sure if my motivational letter for erasmus programme is written well, without any mistakes or if there aren't any sentences that don't make any sense. :D Since english isn't my first language I have to ask for your review and pointing out what is wrong.
I would like to keep it in private message way though :)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello,
I will get straight to the point. I need someone [STRIKE]who could[/STRIKE] to make sure [STRIKE]if[/STRIKE] my motivational letter for the Erasmus programme is written well, without any mistakes [STRIKE]or if[/STRIKE] and that there aren't any sentences that don't make any sense. [STRIKE]:D[/STRIKE] Since English isn't my first language, I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] would like to ask [STRIKE]for your[/STRIKE] to review it and point[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] out what is wrong.
I would like to [STRIKE]keep[/STRIKE] do it in a private message [STRIKE]way[/STRIKE] though. [STRIKE]:)[/STRIKE]

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

1. Note my corrections above.
2. Sorry to disappoint you but we don't provide help by private message. If you want us to check something, you have to post it in the public forum. Post short excerpts, one at a time, wait for responses, then you can post more.

Status
Not open for further replies.