Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Hey, guys, I have a question to you, how do you improve your English writing skills, are there any website to help with this? any free courses? I am looking for something like - write an article and someone will review it, and point out errors, anything like that? Looking to hear from you, thanks.

Kind Regards,
Peter.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hey ​(no comma required here) guys, I have a question [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for you. How [STRIKE]do you[/STRIKE] can I improve [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] my English writing skills? Are there any websites to help with this? Are there any free courses? I am looking for [STRIKE]something like[/STRIKE] somewhere I can [STRIKE]write[/STRIKE] post an article and ask someone [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] to review it, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] point out errors and [STRIKE]anything[/STRIKE] things like that. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Peter.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please see my corrections above. These are the kinds of corrections you will receive if you choose to post short pieces in the Editing and Writing Topics section of this forum.
You definitely need to study the different between a full stop and a comma.

Status
Not open for further replies.