Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Coul you check if there are any mistakes, please?

The town where I live is called…….. It’s quite a big town, friendly for people. The residents of my town are polite and friendly. The weather depends on season there.
A special place for the people is the …………..Street. There drive only few cars, so people can walk safely. There are also small cafes, shops, and a market stall of the street artists. Some of them play instruments for the tourists who visit the town. Moreover, there is a theater named after Mary P.
Near that street, there is the Cathedral Basilica. Next to the cathedral there is a town park named after Burt G., where you can relax and enjoy silence. It is situated in the town centre at the base of the Castle Hill. There is also a pond, a few monuments of famous people, and some fountains in the park. In the southern part of…….., there is an amphitheatre ,, Kadzielnia’’. Lots of famous artists’ concerts are held there. It is also a nature reserve. There are sixteen caves in the neighbourhood of the town, too.
Together with my friends, I often take a bus and go to the shopping center ‘’Echo’’ or the ‘’Crown”. There are lots of brand shops, a cinema and booths with food.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Could you check [strike]if there are[/strike] for any mistakes, please?

The town where I live is called…….. :tick:

It’s quite a big town, friendly for people. The residents of my town are polite and friendly.
It's quite big and the people are polite and friendly.

The weather depends on season there.
The weather changes with the seasons. (Doesn't weather do this everywhere?)

I've made a start above.

indifferent

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Thank you very much, but what about the rest of the text? I'm not lazy, I've been trying to correct it for two hours, but I'm still not sure whether it's correct :cry: Would you mind helping me?
There is a new version below:

The town where I live is called (…) It’s quite big and the people are polite and friendly. The weather is typical of temperate climate, and it changes with the seasons.
A special place for the people is the (…) Street. There is little traffic, so people can walk safely down the street. There are lots of small cafes, shops, and a market stall where street artists sell their art products. Some musicians play instruments for the tourists who visit the town. There is also the Stefan Żeromski theater at that street.
Near the (…) Street, there is the Cathedral Basilica and next to it, there is the Stanisław Staszic town park, where you can relax and breath fresh air. It is situated in the town centre at the base of the Castle Hill. In the middle of the park, there is a pond and there are a few monuments of Stefan Żeromski, and a few fountains. In the southern part of (…), there is the Kadzielnia amphitheatre. Lots of famous artists’ concerts are held there. It is also a nature reserve. There are sixteen caves in the neighbourhood of the town, too.
Together with my friends, I often take a bus and go to the shopping center ‘’Echo’’ or the ‘’Crown”. There are lots of brand shops, a cinema and booths with food in those shopping galeries.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
The town where I live is called ABC. It’s quite big, and the people are polite and friendly. The [STRIKE]weather[/STRIKE] climate is [STRIKE]typical of[/STRIKE] temperate, [STRIKE]climate,[/STRIKE] and we have 4 distinct seasons. [STRIKE]it changes with the seasons.[/STRIKE]
A special place for the people is the XYZ Street. There is little traffic there, so people can walk safely down the street. There are lots of small cafes, shops, and a market [STRIKE]stall[/STRIKE] where street artists sell their art products. [STRIKE]Some musicians play instruments for[/STRIKE] There are buskers there too who entertain the tourists. [STRIKE]who visit the town. There is also[/STRIKE] The Stefan Żeromski theater [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] is also in that street.
Near [STRIKE]the (…)[/STRIKE] AAA Street, there is the Cathedral Basilica, and next to it, there is the Stanisław Staszic town park, where you can relax and breath fresh air. It is situated in the town centre at the base of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Castle Hill. In the middle of the park, there is a pond and there are a few monuments of Stefan Żeromski, and a few fountains. In the southern part of (…), there is the Kadzielnia amphitheatre. Lots of famous artists’ concerts are held there. It is also a nature reserve. There are sixteen caves [STRIKE]in the neighbourhood of the[/STRIKE] in and around town, too.
Together with my friends, I often take a bus and go to [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Echo or Crown shopping centers. [STRIKE]‘’Echo’’ or the ‘’Crown”.[/STRIKE] There are lots of brand shops, a cinema and [STRIKE]booths with food[/STRIKE] small eateries in those shopping centers. [STRIKE]galeries.[/STRIKE]

Status
Not open for further replies.