Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
The below provided is the request letter, kindly review & help me to make any changes if required or rephrase the sentence or paragraph.

TO,
The Principal,
XXX School,
India.
Date: XXX

Sub: Request for admission in 1st standard of my daughter XXX

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is XXXX I would like to enroll my daughter XXXX aged 6 years into your school for 1[SUP]st[/SUP] standard for the academic year 2017-18.
Your school has very good reputation in bengaluru city and I am confident that by attending to your school, she will become better prepared to face life's challenges and to achieve her dreams.

Since we are joint family I am aware that my niece XXXX studying in 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Standard “A” section in your school. We have noticed her semester wise very good results, a drastic improvement in her skills & behavior. So I kindly request you to consider my daughter as well a potential student in your school.

I would be very grateful if you would consider my application for a place for my daughter. Should you wish to meet in person to discuss this, please contact me and I will be delighted to attend a meeting.

Many thanks for your consideration.

Yours faithfully,

(Name)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

Below is the request letter.

Say:

I am confident that by attending your school....

Your niece is studying in first standard?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]The below provided is the request letter, kindly review & help me to make any changes if required or rephrase the sentence or paragraph.[/STRIKE] Please help me by correcting the letter below.

TO,
The Principal,
XXX School,
India.
Date: XXX

Sub: Request for admission [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] to 1st standard [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] for my daughter [STRIKE]XXX[/STRIKE]Respected/Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is XXXX I would like to enroll my six-year-old daughter, [daughter's name], [STRIKE]aged 6 years[/STRIKE] into [STRIKE]your school for[/STRIKE] 1[SUP]st[/SUP] standard at your school for the academic year 2017-18.

Your school has a very good reputation in Bengaluru City and I am confident that by attending to your school, [STRIKE]she[/STRIKE] my daughter will [STRIKE]become[/STRIKE] be better prepared to face life's challenges and to achieve her dreams.

[STRIKE]Since we are joint family I am aware that[/STRIKE] My niece, [daughter's name] is studying in 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Standard “A” section in your school. [STRIKE]We have noticed her semester wise[/STRIKE] She has achieved very good results and there has been a drastic improvement in her skills and behavior. [STRIKE]So I kindly request you to consider my daughter as well a potential student in your school.[/STRIKE]

I would be very grateful if you would consider my application for a place for my daughter. Should you wish to meet in person to discuss this, please contact me and I will be delighted to attend a meeting.

Many thanks for your consideration.

Yours faithfully,

(Name)

See above. I have shortened some sections because they were overly wordy. However, I think you need to add more details about your daughter - you have spent more time talking about your niece than about your daughter. You should provide some information about your daughter's best subjects, her interests etc.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
What does "semester wise" mean?

Say:

So I kindly request that you consider my daughter for enrollment in your school.

Status
Not open for further replies.