Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone could check my writing below. Thank you.

Short Summary
Tia and her two friends embark on a journey to an isolated village to know more about a dance form that is facing extinction. They discover that the dance might have supernatural connections.

Long Summary
Tia and her two friends embark on a journey to an isolated village to know more about a dance form that is facing extinction. The three anthropologists would do anything to learn more about the dance until one day they discover that the dance might have supernatural connections.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone could check my writing below. Thank you.

Short Summary
Tia and her two friends embark on a journey to an isolated village to [STRIKE]know[/STRIKE] find out more about a dance form that is facing extinction. They discover that the dance might have supernatural connections.

Long Summary
Tia and her two friends embark on a journey to an isolated village to [STRIKE]know[/STRIKE] learn more about a dance form that is facing extinction. The three anthropologists would do anything to learn more about the dance until one day they discover that the dance might have supernatural connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.