Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
In a cover letter, how could I make the following sentences appropriate?

1. I would appreciate you take your time in reviewing my personal resume and thank you for considering my application. I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for an interview. I am really looking forward to being part of your company.
2. I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss my qualifications at your earliest convenience. I hope to have the pleasure of your granting me an interview. I look forward to joining and contributing to your firm.

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
1. I [STRIKE]would appreciate you take your time in reviewing[/STRIKE] have attached/included my personal resume for your consideration and [STRIKE]and thank you for considering my application. I[/STRIKE] would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for an interview. [STRIKE]I am really looking forward to being part of your company.[/STRIKE]
2. I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss my qualifications at your earliest convenience. I hope to have the pleasure of your granting me an interview. I look forward to joining and contributing to your firm.
Use "attached" if you're sending an email; use "included" if you're sending a physical letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.