• Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Spain

Wedding photographer slogan

Hi!
    First of apologize for my writing mistakes.
    I am David Asensio, wedding photographer in Spain, and I want to ask you for some help in englsh linguistic, in concret for an slogan for my work.
    In my work I focus on STORYTELLING through INTIMATE and ADVENTUROUS pics and those three concepts are which I'm trying to concentrate and any kind of slogan in english.
    Right now I'm thinking on "DOCUMENTING STORIES OF LIFE" but there are some little details that I can't control in english:
    "Documenting Stories" I think is working, but I don't know if "Stories of Life" is too candid or too sweet meaning, or if it have any relation with medical services or, ortherway, if it has meaning closer to "live the life" or "adventurous life" concepts.
    What to you think, can give please me any advice??

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Wedding photographer slogan

Quote Originally Posted by dasensio View Post
    Hi!
    First of all, I would like to apologize for my writing mistakes.

I am David Asensio, ​a wedding photographer in Spain, and I want to ask you for some help in with my English, linguistic, in concret particularly for an a slogan for my work company.

In my work, I focus on STORYTELLING storytelling through INTIMATE intimate and ADVENTUROUS adventurous pics pictures/photographs and those three concepts are the ones which I'm trying to concentrate and any kind of on in my English slogan. in english.

Right now I'm thinking on about "Documenting Stories Of Life" but there are some little details that I can't control (I don't think is the word you want but I don't know what you mean) in English.
    I think "Documenting Stories" I think is working works, but I don't know if "Stories of Life" is too candid or too sweet meaning, (I don't know what you mean by the underlined part) or if it have has any relation with to medical services or, ortherway if not, if it has a meaning closer to the concepts "live the life" or "adventurous life". concepts.
    What to do you think? Can you give please me any advice?
    Welcome to the forum.

First, please see my amendments and comments in your post above.

1. I don't know what "adventurous pictures" are.
    2. "Stories of Life" wouldn't suggest anything medical to me.
    3. "Life Stories" is better than "Stories of Life" so "Documenting [Your] Life Story/Stories" might work. You're going to find it difficult to come up with a short, snappy slogan which incorporates storytelling, intimacy and adventure.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.