Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hi!
First of apologize for my writing mistakes.
I am David Asensio, wedding photographer in Spain, and I want to ask you for some help in englsh linguistic, in concret for an slogan for my work.
In my work I focus on STORYTELLING through INTIMATE and ADVENTUROUS pics and those three concepts are which I'm trying to concentrate and any kind of slogan in english.
Right now I'm thinking on "DOCUMENTING STORIES OF LIFE" but there are some little details that I can't control in english:
"Documenting Stories" I think is working, but I don't know if "Stories of Life" is too candid or too sweet meaning, or if it have any relation with medical services or, ortherway, if it has meaning closer to "live the life" or "adventurous life" concepts.
What to you think, can give please me any advice??

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi!
First of all, I would like to apologize for my writing mistakes.

I am David Asensio, ​a wedding photographer in Spain, and I want to ask you for some help [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] with my English, [STRIKE]linguistic, in concret[/STRIKE] particularly for [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] a slogan for my [STRIKE]work[/STRIKE] company.

In my work, I focus on [STRIKE]STORYTELLING[/STRIKE] storytelling through [STRIKE]INTIMATE[/STRIKE] intimate and [STRIKE]ADVENTUROUS[/STRIKE] adventurous [STRIKE]pics[/STRIKE] pictures/photographs and those three concepts are the ones which I'm trying to concentrate [STRIKE]and any kind of[/STRIKE] on in my English slogan. [STRIKE]in english. [/STRIKE]

Right now I'm thinking [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] about "Documenting Stories Of Life" but there are some little details that I can't control (I don't think is the word you want but I don't know what you mean) in English.
I think "Documenting Stories" [STRIKE]I think is working[/STRIKE] works, but I don't know if "Stories of Life" is too candid or too sweet meaning, (I don't know what you mean by the underlined part) or if it [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] has any relation [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] to medical services or, [STRIKE]ortherway[/STRIKE] if not, if it has a meaning closer to the concepts "live the life" or "adventurous life". [STRIKE]concepts.[/STRIKE]
What [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] do you think? Can you give [STRIKE]please[/STRIKE] me any advice?

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

First, please see my amendments and comments in your post above.

1. I don't know what "adventurous pictures" are.
2. "Stories of Life" wouldn't suggest anything medical to me.
3. "Life Stories" is better than "Stories of Life" so "Documenting [Your] Life Story/Stories" might work. You're going to find it difficult to come up with a short, snappy slogan which incorporates storytelling, intimacy and adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.