Student or Learner
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello,

Thanks in advance for your time. I am writing a letter to a private tutor concerning admission. I have also looked through the forums to gain some insight on how to construct such a letter. I would appreciate if you could look over my letter and amend where needed. Thank you again.

Chris

To Dr .............,

[Request for admission to A Level ............................]

My name is ..................... I am .... years old from .............. and would like to enrol into your A Level ................... Tutoring for the year 2018.

Having read your testimonials from previous students, I am confident that by attending your tuition system, I will be better prepared to face life's challenges and to achieve my ambitions in attending University to study .......................

I would be very grateful if you would consider my application and should you wish to meet in person to discuss this, please contact me and I will be delighted to attend a meeting.

Many thanks for your consideration.

Kindest Regards,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello Chris, and welcome to the forum. :)
Would you please correct the information on your profile first?

CLS1990

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
No Problem, thanks for the heads up.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Your IP address shows a different location from what you specified in your profile.

CLS1990

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thanks for the message, this is because I made the profile during my stay in Ghana. I have now returned to the UK.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

Dear
Dr Stoneham,

[Request for admission to A Level Physics Tutoring Program ............................]

My name is Chris Jones, and I am 18 years old. I would like to enrol into your A Level Physics Tutoring program for the year 2018.

Having read [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] several testimonials from your previous students, I am confident that by attending your tuition program, [STRIKE]system,[/STRIKE] I will be better prepared [STRIKE]to face life's challenges[/STRIKE] for the Physics exam and to achieve my ambition of [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] attending university to study aeronautical engineering.

I would be very grateful if you would consider my application, and should you wish to meet in person to discuss this, please contact me and I will be delighted to attend an interview. [STRIKE]meeting.[/STRIKE]

Many thanks for your consideration.

Kindest regards,

Chris Jones

CLS1990

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you very much, kindest regards.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
You're welcome, and I wish you all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.