• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Motivation Letter For A Bachelor Programme In Business Management

A desire to set new benchmarks for growth and to become a better business strategist with a sense of initiative and enterprise motivated me to pursue the Bachelor in Business Administration at your university. I believe that my background has instilled in me the qualities required to meet the rigors of this course, and subsequently, a career in the world of business management. I have strong work experience in the entertainment industry, an insatiable desire for learning, a penchant for teamwork and leadership, and an appetite for challenges.

A great leader aspires to do more than just accomplish the objective. As a student, I managed to balance my school work with my part time job as a Social Media and Content Manager in “ABC” Management Company. That role had me implementing and carrying out projects, right from the initial brainstorm, to the evaluation, and development. I figured out how everything happens; initial research, outreach and communication, promotion, advertisement, project maintenance, execution, and evaluation. Nevertheless, It often took tremendous effort to get the team to work together, but in the end, it was well worth it. Through that experience, I learned that leading is as much about accomplishing one's objectives as it is about holding one's team together.

Further, by studying economics at high school, I got to appreciate the fundamental role economics plays in our lives. I learned how items are priced, how markets ebb and flow, and how the laws of demand and supply determine so much of what we do and condition the environment around us. Economics also taught me how businesses evolve and develop and which ones are likely to succeed.

I taught myself the theory of music production and audio engineering, which took years of patience, tenacity and dedication, data analysis, discrepancy identification, and an open-minded approach to problem-solving. I realized that making a song is similar to creating a successful business venture.

As a BBA graduate, my near-term plan is to obtain a position in strategy and business development at an international entertainment company. This will enable me to identify and assess market opportunities, effectively promote and launch new products and grow to senior leadership positions in the business. It will help me towards building competencies in management and marketing and achieving my goal of being a successful entrepreneur. Work experience in a multi-national corporation would also help me learn from individuals from a range of backgrounds. Long term, I intend to start a company specializing in artist management. The goal will be to help talented up-and-coming artists with managing their careers, developing and marketing their brand and organizing their tour operations.

Furthermore, I wish to enhance my leadership, presentation, and social skills as I will have to unite a team behind a shared strategic vision. Specifically, I would like to delve deeper into the psychology behind human behavior. What makes people tick and drives them forward? How can I motivate teams and individuals to perform at their best? How can I become more adept at persuasion? Large corporations increasingly dominate the world in which we live, and these dynamic organizations not only reflect but create the values of contemporary societies, shaping our beliefs and lifestyle choices.

Your program covers a wide range of business subjects, such as Entrepreneurship and Business Planning, Marketing, Accounting, Innovation Management and Communication. As a future business leader, I would like to become an expert in these fields, capable of analyzing and solving practical problems an enterprise may face. I believe that the case assignments and research projects I will take part in during this course will improve my analytical and academic skills as well as my professional communication skills. I will learn to think critically and to present my findings in a concrete but concise manner.

Last but certainly not least, XXX's BBA program has a strong international aspect. Intensive courses in foreign languages will both expand my international career potential and make me more understanding of other cultures. It will also help me form new connections and widen my social network to a global level. The cultural diversity of the program will challenge me to strengthen my team skills in a cross-cultural environment and to appreciate a variety of viewpoints from multiple perspectives. I believe that would enable me to devise complex solutions and make better and more accurate decisions.

Studying abroad may be the most challenging step in my life so far. However, this decisive step forward will be an opportunity that will broaden my perspective both professionally and personally.

Finally, I wish to add that if I am accepted, I will bring a high level of energy and enthusiasm to your program, and I am sure to exceed your expectations.

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Daniel XXX

2. Newbie
    Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Russian Federation
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

Hey teechar,

Thanks a lot for helping me with this letter. I appreciate your kindness.

Have a nice day

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

You're welcome, Daniel, and I wish you success with your application.

Let us know how you get on with it.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2