Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Kindly check this student enrollment application for any mistakes.

Today I went to a school located in Peshawar to get my son enrolled. They asked me to type an application. Kindly check if the application is grammatically correct and has correct punctuation.

Here is what I typed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To
    The Principal

XYZ High School,

The Mall, Peshawar.

Dear Sir,

With due respect, it is stated that we want to enroll our son Ashaaz Aamir in Prep class at XYZ High School. Ashaaz is a talented kid with a passion to learn things quickly, he gained 3rd position in the final exams of playgroup last year and we are hoping he will do even better on his final exams of nursery class this year. We want our kid to excel in education-friendly environment at your school. We were not aware of the dates of submission of enrollment forms due to lack of knowledge. We hope you will give our kid a chance to grow as a better individual by accepting him as a student at your school.

Sincerely yours

Parents of Ashaaz Aamir

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
    Aamir the Global Citizen
    Last edited by Aamir Tariq; 14-Feb-2017 at 18:13.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Kindly check this student enrollment application for any mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aamir Tariq View Post
    To
    The Principal
    XYZ High School,
    The Mall, Peshawar.

Dear Sir,

With due respect, it is stated that We wish want to enroll our son Ashaaz Aamir in prep class at XYZ High School. Ashaaz is a talented kid boy with a passion to for learn things. quickly, He gained got 3rd position in the final exams of his playgroup last year, and we are hoping he will do even better on in his final exams of nursery class this year. We want would like our kid son to excel in education-friendly in the supportive environment at your school. We were not aware of the dates of submission of for submitting the enrollment forms, but due to lack of knowledge. we hope you will give our kid child a chance to grow as a better individual by and accept ing him as a student at your school.

Yours faithfully,
    Sincerely yours

Hana and Aamir,
    Parents of Ashaaz Aamir
    Finals exams for pre-nursery kids!
    What's the world coming to? Do they also have to do a project and write up a dissertation?
    That's criminal.
    We certainly have come a long way, Mr Stevens.