[General] Kindly check this student enrollment application for any mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aamir Tariq

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Today I went to a school located in Peshawar to get my son enrolled. They asked me to type an application. Kindly check if the application is grammatically correct and has correct punctuation.

Here is what I typed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To
The Principal

XYZ High School,

The Mall, Peshawar.

Dear Sir,

With due respect, it is stated that we want to enroll our son Ashaaz Aamir in Prep class at XYZ High School. Ashaaz is a talented kid with a passion to learn things quickly, he gained 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] position in the final exams of playgroup last year and we are hoping he will do even better on his final exams of nursery class this year. We want our kid to excel in education-friendly environment at your school. We were not aware of the dates of submission of enrollment forms due to lack of knowledge. We hope you will give our kid a chance to grow as a better individual by accepting him as a student at your school.

Sincerely yours

Parents of Ashaaz Aamir

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
Aamir the Global Citizen

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]To
[/STRIKE]The Principal
XYZ High School,
The Mall, Peshawar.

Dear Sir,

[STRIKE]With due respect, it is stated that[/STRIKE] We wish [STRIKE]want[/STRIKE] to enroll our son Ashaaz Aamir in prep class at XYZ High School. Ashaaz is a talented [STRIKE]kid[/STRIKE] boy with a passion [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for learn things. [STRIKE]quickly,[/STRIKE] He [STRIKE]gained[/STRIKE] got 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] position in the final exams of his playgroup last year, and we are hoping he will do even better [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in his final exams of nursery class this year. We [STRIKE]want[/STRIKE] would like our [STRIKE]kid[/STRIKE] son to excel in [STRIKE]education-friendly[/STRIKE] in the supportive environment at your school. We were not aware of the dates [STRIKE]of submission of[/STRIKE] for submitting the enrollment forms, but [STRIKE]due to lack of knowledge.[/STRIKE] we hope you will give our [STRIKE]kid[/STRIKE] child a chance to [STRIKE]grow as a better individual by[/STRIKE] and accept [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] him as a student at your school.

Yours faithfully,
[STRIKE] Sincerely yours[/STRIKE]

Hana and Aamir,
Parents of Ashaaz Aamir
Finals exams for pre-nursery kids! :shock::shock::shock:
What's the world coming to? Do they also have to do a project and write up a dissertation?
That's criminal. :shocked!:
We certainly have come a long way, Mr Stevens.

Status
Not open for further replies.