Member Type
Other
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Hi everybody, could someone have a check on my cover letter please?
Thank you in advance.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in the Marketing Assistant position as advertised on the xxxx’s website.

I have extensive experience in business administration. In the last ten years I worked for different companies performing various tasks including accounting, human resource and administrative tasks. During my period of employment I gained a greater understanding of organizing and prioritizing multiple projects in a high stress work environment. These experiences have enabled me to use new technologies and improve work processes. I recently did a Marketing Program with an internship in New York, where I had the opportunity to work in an international company interacting with people from different countries.

I am a flexible, enthusiastic and social person. I believe that my professional experience and my personality qualify me as a candidate for this position. Please find enclosed a copy of my resume, which gives further details of my education and career to date.
 I thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to the opportunity of meeting with you to further discuss my qualifications and professional experience.

Yours faithfully,

xy

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi lamichii, and welcome to the forum. :)
Please correct the information on your profile page first.

lamichii

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Hi lamichii, and welcome to the forum. :)
Please correct the information on your profile page first.

Hello, thank you. I have done.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi everybody, could someone [STRIKE]have a[/STRIKE] check [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] my cover letter please?
Thank you in advance.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in the Marketing Assistant position as advertised on [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] xxxx’s website.

I have extensive experience in business administration, and [STRIKE]In[/STRIKE] over the last ten years, I've worked for different companies [STRIKE]performing[/STRIKE] in various [STRIKE]tasks[/STRIKE] roles including in accounting, human resources and office administration. [STRIKE]ve tasks.[/STRIKE] During this time, [STRIKE]my period of employment[/STRIKE] I gained a greater understanding of organizing and prioritizing multiple projects in a high-pressure [STRIKE]stress[/STRIKE] work environment. These experiences have enabled me to use new technologies and improve work processes. I recently completed [STRIKE]did[/STRIKE] a marketing program [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] as part of an internship in New York, where I had the opportunity to work in an international company, interacting with people from different countries.

I am a flexible, enthusiastic and social person. I believe that my professional experience and my personality qualify me as a candidate for this position. Please find enclosed a copy of my resume, which gives further details of my education and career to date.
 I thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to the opportunity of meeting with you to further discuss my qualifications and professional experience.

Yours faithfully,

xy

Status
Not open for further replies.