Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: help on term

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    help on term

    can someone tell me what the correct term for a word that is spelled the same forwards and backwards?

    • Join Date: Jun 2006
    • Posts: 35

    Re: help on term

    It's called a palindrome.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts