Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi, can someone please check this the following sentences? Thanks in advance.

Short summary
A man who vowed not to marry again after the death of his wife, soon fall back in love with a woman who behaviour looks like his late wife. Will he ever manage to join hand with her?

Long Summary
A high-spirited country girl Rose has been offered to work at a corporate company. Unluckily for her, she has to work under the cold-hearted Azam who thinks of himself as "Mr. Perfect". As the two spend more and more time together, Azam begins to warm up to Rose, as she reminds him of his late wife Lisa. However, he is in a dilemma as he has made a promise to his wife that he would never fall in love and marry another woman beside her.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi, can someone please check this the following sentences? Thanks in advance.

Short summary
A man who vowed not to remarry [STRIKE]again[/STRIKE] after the death of his wife, soon falls [STRIKE]back[/STRIKE] [I presume he wasn't in love with this woman in the past. Otherwise, use "falls in love again".] in love with a woman whose personality is similar [STRIKE]behaviour looks like[/STRIKE] to his late wife's. Will he ever manage to [STRIKE]join hand with[/STRIKE] get married to her?

Long Summary
A high-spirited country girl Rose has been offered [STRIKE]to work[/STRIKE] a job at a corporate company. Unluckily for her, she has to work under the cold-hearted Azam who thinks of himself as "Mr. Perfect". As the two spend more and more time together, Azam begins to warm up to Rose, as she reminds him of his late wife Lisa. However, he is in a dilemma as he [STRIKE]has[/STRIKE] had made a promise to his late wife that he would never fall in love and marry another woman. [STRIKE]beside her.[/STRIKE]

Gaya87

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
[I presume he wasn't in love with this woman in the past. Otherwise, use "falls in love again".]

Yes, he's not. I can understand the sentence more clearly now after omit the word 'back'. Thank you teechar.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[I presume he wasn't in love with this woman in the past. Otherwise, use "falls in love again".]

[STRIKE]Yes, he's[/STRIKE] No, he was not. I can understand the sentence more clearly now after omitting the word 'back'. Thank you teechar.
You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.