Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Libya
Current Location
Libya
Hi everyone :

English is not my first language, would you please check the grammar in my answer to this question.

Why did you choose x scholarship ?

X Scholarship offers a unique opportunity to join a multinational community of scholars, being a part of this global network will be an enriching experience.Additionally, X Scholarship provides an exceptional chance to study in one of the prestigious British universities, with their remarkable long history and tradition in higher education. In fact, studying in a British university has always been one of my dreams.
I also believe this scholarship will help me achieve my career goals, and fulfill my ambition to be one of the future influencer in Y, and to take part in the healthcare development.
I am delighted to help form a strong and cooperative relationship between the UK and Y .

Thanks.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi everyone.
Hello Salwa Smz and welcome to the forum. :)

English is not my first language, so would you please check the grammar in my answer to this question?

Why did you choose x scholarship ?

X Scholarship offers me a unique opportunity to join a multinational community of scholars, and being a part of this global network will be an immensely enriching experience for me. Additionally, X Scholarship provides an exceptional chance to study in one of the most prestigious British universities, with [STRIKE]their[/STRIKE] its remarkable long history and tradition in higher education. In fact, studying [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at a British university has always been one of my dreams.

I also believe this scholarship will help me achieve my career goals and fulfill my ambition to [STRIKE]be one of the future influencer in Y, and to take part[/STRIKE] contribute positively to the development of my country, particularly in the healthcare sector. [STRIKE]development.[/STRIKE]

I am delighted to have the chance to help form a strong and cooperative relationship between the UK and Y .

Thanks.
Note that you should use the exact name of the scholarship in your letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.