Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I want to apply for Engineering Technology at XXX. I like Civil, Mechanical and Agricultural Engineering so much, that is why I want to apply for these Degrees. I am from XXX and I got A Grade in Intermediate and A+ Grade in Matriculation.

I want to become a Professional Engineer so that I can serve the nation and specially my home country (XXX).
  • I have a keen desire for the construction and the structures of dams, roads, buildings, bridges and highways etc and analysis of different effects on them like floods, droughts, weather and climatic conditions etc. I want to construct dams and sewerage system in such a way that we can mitigate floods and droughts.
  • I want to design all important and heavy machinery for the nation and especially for my home country (XXX) because XXX is importing almost all kinds of machinery from Japan, Hungary, China, United Kingdom, USA, Germany etc. And spends a handsome amount on them. I want to reduce that amount for the development of my country.

I was born in X1 but moved with my parents to the different cities of XXX like X2, X3, X4 etc. Now we are in X5. I find no difficulty in adjusting across different cultures and situations and I enjoy and learn a lot from them.

Throughout my time in high school, I was involved in a lot of extracurricular activities. I played numerous games like football, badminton, volleyball, hockey, cricket etc. Football is my favorite game. I played these games just for the sake of mental and physical fitness. I continue many of these activities today also.

You know leadership and communication skill are very important for almost every kind of work. In this regard, I am glad to tell you that I was the CR of my class. Well officially I was not a CR but I was trying to help my class mates voluntarily. That is why, in the absence of CR, I was acting as a CR of my class. In other words, I was acting as a vice CR of my class.

In class when we work in groups, mostly I was selected as the leader of our group. I tried to keep all my group members in contact and helped all of them equally. I think that was the reason due to which I was selected as a leader of the group.

I am working as a volunteer in different societies like “State Youth Parliament”, “Youth Association of XXX”. I have worked with an organizing team as a volunteer for the management of an “International Conference on Language, Literature and Society (5-8 Jan 2017)”.

In the year 2013, I was honored to receive a Solar Panel System awarded on the basis of academic results of Grade 9th. Later In the year 2014, I was honored to receive a Lap Top awarded on the basis of academic results of Matriculation. It was a great honor for me to have received two national awards.

I am applying for Scholarship Program because:
  • I want to enhance my confidence by making international friends
  • I want to get an experience of international studies
  • I want to judge educational level of international students and I want to compare our educational system with them

I involve in a local educational academy, “Conceptual Academy of Modern Sciences (CAMS)”, where I teach science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). The discipline of the class is very well. My students can easily understand the lesson, because I can understand the level of mentality of my students. Our conversation is very polite and respectable throughout the whole lecture.

Kindly give me an opportunity for improving my skills through this Scholarship Program. It is a golden opportunity for me to get an experience of international studies from XXX.
I shall be very thankful to you for giving me such a great opportunity.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I [STRIKE]want to apply for[/STRIKE] wish to study Engineering Technology at XXX. I like Civil, Mechanical and Agricultural Engineering so much, and that is why I want to apply for these degrees. I am from XXX, and I got an A grade in the Intermediate and an A+ [STRIKE]Grade[/STRIKE] in the Matriculation examinations respectively.

I want to become a professional engineer so that I can serve [STRIKE]the nation and specially[/STRIKE] my [STRIKE]home[/STRIKE] country XXX.In particular, I have a keen interest in [STRIKE]desire for the[/STRIKE] structures and [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] the construction of dams, roads, buildings, bridges and highways [STRIKE]etc[/STRIKE] and the analysis of different effects on them [STRIKE]like[/STRIKE] such as from floods, droughts, and weather and climatic conditions. [STRIKE]etc.[/STRIKE] I want to construct dams and sewerage systems in such a way that we can mitigate floods and droughts. I also want for my country to be able to design all the important and heavy machinery it needs [STRIKE]for the nation and especially for my home country (XXX) because XXX is[/STRIKE] instead of importing [STRIKE]almost all kinds of machinery[/STRIKE] them from overseas which is highly costly. [STRIKE]Japan, Hungary, China, United Kingdom, USA, Germany etc. And spends a handsome amount on them. I want to reduce that amount for the development of my country.[/STRIKE]

I was born in X1 but moved with my parents to [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] different cities [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in XXX like X2, X3 and X4. [STRIKE]etc.[/STRIKE] Now, we [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] live in X5. I find no difficulty in adjusting across different cultures and situations, and I enjoy and learn a lot from them.

Throughout my time in high school, I was involved in [STRIKE]a lot of[/STRIKE] several extracurricular activities. I also played [STRIKE]numerous games like[/STRIKE] football, badminton, volleyball, hockey and cricket. [STRIKE]etc.[/STRIKE] Football is my favorite game. I played these games [STRIKE]just[/STRIKE] for the sake of mental and physical fitness, and I still enjoy playing them. [STRIKE]continue many of these activities today also. You know leadership and communication skill are very important for almost every kind of work. In this regard, I am glad to tell you that[/STRIKE] Furthermore, I was assistant class representative at school, and that helped me to enhance my leadership and communication skills. [STRIKE]the CR of my class. Well officially I was not a CR but I was trying to help my class mates voluntarily. That is why, in the absence of CR, I was acting as a CR of my class. In other words, I was acting as a vice CR of my class. [/STRIKE]

In class when we worked in groups, [STRIKE]mostly[/STRIKE] I was often selected as the leader of our group. I tried to [STRIKE]keep[/STRIKE] motivate all my group members [STRIKE]in contact[/STRIKE] to contribute and helped all of them equally. I think that was the reason [STRIKE]due to which[/STRIKE] I was selected [STRIKE]as a leader of[/STRIKE] to lead the group.

I am involved in a local educational academy, the Conceptual Academy of Modern Sciences (CAMS), where I teach science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). The classes are disciplined but the atmosphere is relaxed and informal, and [STRIKE]of the class is very well.[/STRIKE] my students are enthusiastic and highly motivated to learn. [STRIKE]can easily understand the lesson, because I can understand the level of mentality of my students. Our conversation is very polite and respectable throughout the whole lecture.[/STRIKE]

I [STRIKE]am working as a[/STRIKE] currently volunteer in different societies like the State Youth Parliament, and the Youth Association of XXX. I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] also worked [STRIKE]with an organizing team[/STRIKE] as a volunteer [STRIKE]for the management of an[/STRIKE] with the International Conference on Language, Literature and Society in [STRIKE](5-8[/STRIKE] Jan 2017.

In [STRIKE]the year[/STRIKE] 2013, I was honored to receive a solar panel system awarded on the basis of academic results [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in Grade 9. Later in [STRIKE]the year[/STRIKE] 2014, I was [STRIKE]honored to receive[/STRIKE] awarded a laptop [STRIKE]awarded on the basis of[/STRIKE] for my excellent academic results [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in the National Matriculation Exam. It was a great honor for me to have received two national awards.

I am applying for the ABC Scholarship Program because:
  • I want to [STRIKE]enhance my confidence by making[/STRIKE] gain valuable skills and make international friends,
  • I wish to obtain an [STRIKE]want to get an experience of[/STRIKE] internationally recognized qualification, [STRIKE]studies[/STRIKE]
  • I want to contributed to my country's development. [STRIKE]judge educational level of international students and I want to compare our educational system with them[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Kindly give me[/STRIKE] I hope to be given an opportunity [STRIKE]for improving my skills through[/STRIKE] to be part of this scholarship program, [STRIKE]It is a golden[/STRIKE] which is a unique opportunity for me to get [STRIKE]an experience of[/STRIKE] international experience at a prestigious institution. [STRIKE]studies from XXX.
I shall be very thankful to you for giving me such a great opportunity.[/STRIKE]

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

XYZ

Status
Not open for further replies.