• Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

Post The current issue of my city

Hello All,

I've just had an idea writing about the current city's issues where I'm living.
    And I take it as a chance to practice writing skills. It is not homework or assignment at school.
    If you give any correction or better idea in term of linguistics, I really appreciate.
    Please see as below.

City's population has being increased rapidly during last few years.
    There is no doubt this growth brought many benefits in term of economy.
    Citizens now can earn more and more money. They can use many kind of high quality of products and services
    But it does not also mean the living condition is improved in some ways.
    Air pollution,traffic congestion are the most major issues which mentioned in media every day.
    It is quite easy for people buy car or bike while the streets are not able to extend to meet the number of those vehicles.
    The congestion can happened any where, and any time. Some people have to change the way they commute to office every day.
    They have to wake up early, or go back lately. Some try to find small roads which have longer distance to go to work.
    People have uncomfortable feeling caused by noise, heat from a huge number of cars and bikes on the road.
    Along with traffic jam is air pollution which mainly caused by vehicles too.
    It is easy to get dirty for being outside. The small dusts can get into lung unless people have face mask by being outside.
    The hospitals get more and more patients related to air pollution.

The above facts make the quality of life is going down day by day. We should have a big change to improve current situation.
    Actually, there are many ideas have been given. But public transportation seems to be the most possible way for such issues.And government have to take the quick action for that./.

Is it okay if I use the simple tense or I need to use different kind of tense to have a diverse essay?
    Where do I need to change tenses?

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by hai_lua_t2; 26-Feb-2017 at 17:05.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: The current issue of my city

Quote Originally Posted by hai_lua_t2 View Post
    Hello All,

I've just had an idea to write ing about the current city's issues in the city where I'm living.
    And I'm using take it as a chance to practice my writing skills. It is not homework or an assignment at for school.

If you give can make any corrections or give me better ideas in terms of expression, linguistics, I would really appreciate it.
    Please see as below.

The city's population has being increased rapidly during the last few years.
    There is no doubt this growth has brought many benefits in terms of economic growth.
    Citizens now Residents can now earn more and more money. They can use also avail of many kinds of high-quality of products and services
    But it that does not also mean the living conditions is have improved as well. in some ways.
    Air pollution and traffic congestion are the most two major issues which mentioned in the media every day.
    It is now quite easy for people buy a car or a bike, while but the streets are not able to expand extend to meet the number of accommodate all those extra vehicles.
    The Traffic congestion is commonplace in the city and can happen ed anywhere and any time. Some people have to change the way they commute to work to avoid the congestion. office every day.
    They have to wake up early, or they might be go back late to work. ly. Some try to find alternative routes using small roads which usually involve a have longer distance to go to work.
    People have uncomfortable feeling caused in the city feel bothered by all the noise and heat from the huge number of cars and bikes on the road.
    Along with the traffic jam is the air pollution which is mainly caused by vehicles too.
    It is easy to get dirty for from just being going outside. The small dusts In fact, particulate matter from car exhaust fumes can get into the lung unless people have wear a face mask by being when going outside.
    The hospitals in the city are getting more and more patients with respiratory illnesses. related to air pollution.

The above facts make shows how the quality of life in the city is going down day by day. We should have a big change to improve the current situation.
    Actually, there are many ideas have been put forward, given. but promoting and expanding public transportation seems to be the most possible way effective solution for such issues. And the city's government have has to take the quick action for that.