Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Belarus
      • Current Location:
      • Belarus

Looking for British, Australian and Canadian native speakers. Research on intonation.

Hello.)
    My name is Natalia and I'm a master's degree student at Linguistic University in Belarus. I'm conducting a research on intonation of British, Australian and Canadian variants of the English language. I'm searching for native speakers who would agree to record some materials for my scientific research.
    There is a list of 178 questions which show negative, reproachful attitude. So the intonation of these questions can express various negative emotions, from irritation to even rage.

Here is a link to the questions: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6R...ew?usp=sharing

I would be extremely grateful if you could record an audio file and send it to this email: [email protected].
    Hope for your response.)
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 27-Feb-2017 at 11:33.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Looking for British, Australian and Canadian native speakers. Research on intonat

As you can see, the forum has automatically removed your email address from your post. We do not allow users to post their email addresses on the forum. If you can add the opportunity to record an audio file at the end of the survey, people will be able to do it. However, I'm not sure anyone here has the time to go through 178 questions!! My limit on surveys that I get no reward for is about 20 questions.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.