Looking for British, Australian and Canadian native speakers. Research on intonation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linguist_7

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Belarus
Current Location
Belarus
Hello.)
My name is Natalia and I'm a master's degree student at Linguistic University in Belarus. I'm conducting a research on intonation of British, Australian and Canadian variants of the English language. I'm searching for native speakers who would agree to record some materials for my scientific research.
There is a list of 178 questions which show negative, reproachful attitude. So the intonation of these questions can express various negative emotions, from irritation to even rage.

Here is a link to the questions: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6RCYQyOP2fbTEVIdjVDanpZLWs/view?usp=sharing

I would be extremely grateful if you could record an audio file and send it to this email: happy7phantom@gmail.com.
Hope for your response.)

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
As you can see, the forum has automatically removed your email address from your post. We do not allow users to post their email addresses on the forum. If you can add the opportunity to record an audio file at the end of the survey, people will be able to do it. However, I'm not sure anyone here has the time to go through 178 questions!! My limit on surveys that I get no reward for is about 20 questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.