• Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

Constraints by...

Hi,

Does the phrase below imply that the QoS constraints are imposed due to introducing a queuing approach?

"Bandwidth is allocated for cloud users based on the preset QoS constraints by introducing a queuing approach depending on response time and number of hops on the path."

Thanks

Key Member
    Other
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Constraints by...

Quote Originally Posted by Sepmre View Post
    Hi,

Does the phrase below imply that the QoS constraints are imposed due to introducing a queuing approach?

"Bandwidth is allocated for cloud users based on the preset QoS constraints by introducing a queuing approach depending on response time and number of hops on the path."

Thanks
    I don't think so. It seems to be talking about how bandwidth is allocated, not why. (It's done by introducing a queuing approach that depends on the two factors described.)

We haven't seen the full text. Maybe reasons are discussed somewhere else in the article.
    I'm not a teacher. I speak American English. I've tutored writing at the University of Southern Maine and have done a good deal of copy editing and writing, occasionally for publication.

3. VIP Member
    Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Constraints by...

No. It doesn't say anything about the reasons for imposing quality of service constraints. Introducing a queuing approach is part of how the system responds to the QoS restraints that have been set.
    I am not a teacher.