Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Hong Kong
Can you check to see if there are grammar errors?

At work I am easily overstressed when there are numerous deadlines to meet. I view my high blood pressure condition as a barrier at work as I cannot deal with too much stress daily. It is hard to multi-task too. I take more time to complete tasks compared to my colleagues. To overcome stress, I decide to give myself more time to complete the tasks.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I view my high blood pressure condition as a barrier at work as I cannot deal with too much stress daily.
What do you mean by that?

robin lee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Hong Kong
With high blood pressure I tend to get anxious when I face stress so in a way it slows me down. In that way I said it was a barrier. Maybe I should not say that - should say it slows me down.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I view my high blood pressure condition as a barrier at work as I cannot deal with too much stress daily.

I suffer from high blood pressure, which impairs my ability to cope with stress.

I guess you can say your condition is a handicap.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
At work, I am easily overstressed when there are numerous deadlines to meet. I view my high blood pressure condition as a [STRIKE]barrier[/STRIKE] hindrance at work as I cannot deal with too much stress in a day. [STRIKE]daily.[/STRIKE] It is hard to multi-task too. I take more time to complete tasks, compared to my colleagues. To overcome stress, I [STRIKE]decide[/STRIKE] try to give myself more time to complete the tasks.

Status
Not open for further replies.