Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
EDUCATION AND ITS IMPORTANCE
Have you ever wondered why do we need to complete our education?
Ever since we were kids we always have one type of education "why do we need to go to school?". Education plays a critical role on the individual as it facilitates his learning, knowledge, and skills. there are many other reasons why education is important such as:
1. Boost their confidence- An educated person is not only respected in society, but they are often consulted for a piece of advice while an uneducated may have a lot of experience but is not taken seriously when advice is sought.
2. Education provides social mobility.
3. Independent thinking- embarking on the quest of knowledge through education, an educated person develop scientific and logical thinking/ reasoning. So instead of listening to others, a person is capable of using his/her brain to take independent decision. this helps them face difficulties much easier than an uneducated person.
4. Equalities among fellow beings- Education doesn't discriminate among rich and poor but provides equal opportunities to people to rise in life.

conclusion-
In my opinion, the better the person education the better his future career prospects will be, as education changes our minds, personality and helps us to attain the positive attitude. Proper education creates lots of ways to go ahead in the future. It makes us strong mentally, socially and intellectually by increasing our knowledge level, technical skills and also a good position in the job

P/S- Please check this for me as soon as possible. And can you please tell me how much would I get from 16 marks?

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi, Rahma -

We don't do homework. That wouldn't help you learn.

After you get your grade, come here to get answers to anything you don't understand.

Thanks!

Charlie

rahma hassan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
I ma not really asking to solve my homework, because I have already solved it. But I want a native speakers to check it for me if it is alright or not..

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I [STRIKE]ma[/STRIKE] am not really asking you to [STRIKE]solve[/STRIKE] do my homework (no comma here) because I have already [STRIKE]solved[/STRIKE] done it. But I want a native [STRIKE]speakers[/STRIKE] speaker to check [STRIKE]it for me[/STRIKE] if it is alright or not.

What mark did you get from your teacher when you submitted this piece of homework to him/her?

rahma hassan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
the teacher gave me 12 marks. Can you now please check this for me

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
The teacher gave me 12 marks. Can you now please check this for me?

First, we would like to know what comments and corrections your teacher made.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello Rahma, and welcome to the forum. :hi:
When you say 12 marks, what was that out of?

Also, did the teacher give you any feedback at all?

rahma hassan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
12 out of 16 marks.
And because this was supposed to be a question in the past paper so she doesn't really give any feedback, but directly the marks that's why I want someone to check it and give feedback to know if I really deserve 12 out of 16 and what kind of mistakes I did.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I got 12 out of 16 marks.
And because this was supposed to be a question [STRIKE]in the[/STRIKE] from a past paper, [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] she [STRIKE]doesn't[/STRIKE] didn't really give any feedback, [STRIKE]but directly[/STRIKE] just the marks. That's why I want someone to check it and give me feedback [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] so I can know if I really deserve 12 out of 16 and what kind of mistakes I made. [STRIKE]did.[/STRIKE]

Education and Its Importance

Have you ever wondered why [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE] we need [STRIKE]to complete our[/STRIKE] education?
Ever since we were kids, we've always [STRIKE]have one type of education[/STRIKE] asked ourselves "why do we need to go to school?" Education plays a critical role [STRIKE]on the[/STRIKE] in the development of an individual as it facilitates his/her learning and knowledge acquisition, and equips the individual with valuable life skills. There are many other reasons why education is important: [STRIKE]such as:[/STRIKE]
1. It boosts [STRIKE]their[/STRIKE] confidence- An educated person is not only respected in society, but they are often consulted for [STRIKE]a piece of[/STRIKE] advice, while an uneducated person may have a lot of experience but is not taken seriously when advice is sought.
2. Education provides social mobility.
3. Independent thinking- embarking on the quest [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] for knowledge through education, a [STRIKE]n educated[/STRIKE] person develops scientific and logical thinking/reasoning. So instead of listening to others, an educated person is capable of using his/her brain to [STRIKE]take[/STRIKE] make independent decisions. This helps them face difficulties much [STRIKE]easier[/STRIKE] more easily than an uneducated person can.
4. Equality [STRIKE]ies among fellow beings[/STRIKE]- Education doesn't discriminate [STRIKE]among[/STRIKE] between rich and poor but provides equal opportunities to people to rise in life. [This point is off topic.]

Conclusion-
In my opinion, the better the person's education, the better his/her future career prospects will be, as education changes our minds, and personality and helps us to [STRIKE]attain the[/STRIKE] foster a positive attitude. [STRIKE]Proper[/STRIKE] Good education [STRIKE]creates lots of ways to go ahead in the future. It[/STRIKE] makes us strong mentally, socially and intellectually by increasing our knowledge, [STRIKE]level,[/STRIKE] enhancing our technical skills and improving our career prospects.[STRIKE]also a good position in the job[/STRIKE]
I would be happy with 12 out of 16 if I were you. ;-)

rahma hassan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Thanks alot.. well I am quite happy with 12, usually I get less than 10 marks. Thanks again.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thanks [STRIKE]alot[/STRIKE] a lot. Well, I am quite happy with 12; usually I get [STRIKE]less[/STRIKE] fewer than 10 marks. Thanks again.

Note my corrections above.

"A lot" is two words.
We use "fewer" with countable nouns and "less" with uncountable nouns.

Status
Not open for further replies.