Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hello.
Would you please proofread my writing?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Equity Shares profits will be given to holders

"The equity shares bills of the holders' are put at the website of the organisation today." The head of Privatisation Organisation said.

He stated in a TV interview that 49.226.193 people had taken equity shares and the profits of their shares would be announced later.

He said by holding a general assembly in the next year, the equity shares profits will be paid to the holders than to the Treasury.

"Via this bill, the shareholders realise how much profit they will get." He added.

He also stated that duo to the time of holding the general assembly, the profits of shares, from the end of July to March are calculated and will be distributed among the shareholders by the Privatisation Organisation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Shareholders are people who own stocks. If there are dividends they are distributed to the the shareholders according to how much stock is owned by each shareholder.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Information can be put on a website.

I have no idea what "equity shares bills" is.

I also don't know what "equity shares profits" is.

Status
Not open for further replies.