Hi, guys. I am preparing for IELTs and aiming at all bands 7. Below is my practice for IELTS Writing Task2.
I found my weaknesses are sentence structure and variety of vocabulary. Please comment on the essay and suggest synonyms if you find some words too repetitive. It will be much appreciated.

Nowadays many students have the opportunity to study for part or all of their courses in foreign countries.

While studying abroad brings many benefits to individual students, it also has a number of disadvantages.
Do you agree or disagree?

Studying aboard for part or all of the education is easier and popular now. Some people concern the drawbacks of the studying oversea such as higher expenses but I, a Hong Kong student sincerely believe that a chance to experience different styles of education and seek more career opportunities is worthwhile.

Studying aboard has a number of disadvantages. The financial burden may be higher in terms of tuition fee, accommodation and daily consumption. Popular universities are usually located in developed countries. For example, Oxford University in London, England and Harvard University in Boston, USA where a degree course or a hamburger cost double then in Hong Kong.

However, plenty of financial aids and scholarships provided by the schools or government are available. Student could also have part-time jobs to raise income.

On the other hand, oversea education could bring lots of advantages. One of the foremost is to experience cultural difference in teaching method. The relationships between teachers and pupils vary geometrically. For examples, student participation in classes in Hong Kong is not as much as valued in USA. They can find a method that best suits themselves.

Studying oversea also opens the door to oversea job opportunities. Companies talks, mentor programs, and social circle let students contact their future employers to know the market's needs and how to equip themselves. One of my friends who studied abroad successfully got an entry job in IBM because he developed the desired skill set and maintained a close relationship with the recruitment team since he had attended IBM's career talk

In conclusion, oversea study is favorable as the potential of students could be developed under the suitable teaching methods and bring oversea work opportunities , and the financial concerns can be tackled by exploring financial resources and technology.