[Grammar] How to make this letter professional ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warleech

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Bahrain
Current Location
Bahrain
To whom it may concern,In sanitary construction phase the work consist on moving from point to point and it does not consist on one point, Temporary walk crossing is always available, Adding temporary bridge crossing while working on sanitary project is waste of money because most of our projects are inside villages or towns, therefore having bridge walk crossing will not be used as much as it will be setting there, Also building bridge crossing require access for disabled people where it can’t be built because the total length available dose not exceed 21.4m, were it need more than 20 meter minimum for the stair and disabled ramp access, So in the end temporary bridge walk way is not recommended while working on sanitary projects spacial working on sanitary system cost sanitary a lot because it has to re-asphalt, change A/C pipes which it should be paid by other sections.

Can you please re write it in professional way i need it very argent within 6 hours.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Can you please rewrite it in a professional way? I need it very [STRIKE]argent[/STRIKE] urgently - within 6 hours.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Sorry, but we don't carry out free urgent editing and proofreading for people. We are all volunteers and we deal with posts as and when we have the time and inclination. No-one's post is more important or urgent than anyone else's. If you need something urgently, suggesting it's very important, I suggest you pay someone to do it.

Out of curiosity, why did you need it so quickly?

Status
Not open for further replies.