Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

At my place there are a lot of people who are driving taxis.

At my place there are a lot of people who are driving taxis for Ola and Uber (name of the companies that provide online taxi service). Nowadays there are a lot of taxis on the road but the customers are not that much in comparison to the number of taxis. Most of the drivers want to sell their cars but nobody wants to buy. They are saying "our cars will be sold at the price of junk. Nobody will ever offer the lowest price that can be offered for these cars".

Please check my sentences.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: At my place there are a lot of people who are driving taxis.

Quote Originally Posted by tufguy View Post
    At my place In my town, there are a lot of people who are driving taxis for working as Ola and Uber drivers. (name of the companies that provide online taxi service). Nowadays But unfortunately, there aren't enough customers for all of them. a lot of taxis on the road but the customers are not that much in comparison to the number of taxis. Most of the drivers want to sell their cars, but nobody wants to buy them. They are saying often say "our cars will be sold at the price of junk. Nobody will ever offer more than the lowest price that can be offered for these cars".