Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi, can someone check my writing please, thanks in advance.

Long summary
When a priest is found dead at the church and the disappearance of a pregnant woman, Vetri, a young and dedicated Assistant Commissioner of Police in Chennai steps in to get at the truth. During his investigation, Vetri finds a hidden medical crime happening in the name of artificial insemination that a lot of pregnant women are continuously committing suicide. Who is the mastermind? Can Vetrimaaran crack down this complex case?

Short summary
Vetri, a dedicated Cop in Chennai investigates a case involving a murder of a church priest and the disappearance of a pregnant woman but on an unexpected turn, some other hidden truth reveals.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Re: Vetri, a dedicated Cop...

Would you mind giving your comments on post #11 in this thread?

Last edited:

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England

And please do what I asked in post #9 of that thread.

Gaya87

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

Thanks for swapping the long and short summaries round. It's much easier to deal with. However, I still can't see the title of the film in post #1.

Gaya87

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia

Thanks for swapping the long and short summaries round. It's much easier to deal with. However, I still can't see the title of the film in post #1.

How do I supposed to edit the thread title? Can you guide me, please?

This is Tamil movie and title name is Kutram 23

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England

You can't edit the thread title, Gaya.

I've done it for you, but I can only do it in the original post.

You'll know what to do next time.:-D

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

How do I supposed to edit the thread title? Can you guide me, please?

This is Tamil movie and title name is Kutram 23

You didn't need to edit the thread title (though it's great that it has been done for you this time) - you could just have added "Here are my short and long summaries of the film "Kutram 23" in the body of the post.

From now on, I suggest you use the title: "[Name of film] - long and short summaries".

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi, can someone check my writing please, thanks in advance.

Long summary
When a priest is found dead at the church and [STRIKE]the disappearance of[/STRIKE] a pregnant woman, Vetri, disappears, a young and dedicated Assistant Commissioner of Police in Chennai steps in to get at the truth. During his investigation, Vetri [STRIKE]finds a hidden[/STRIKE] uncovers a medical crime happening in the name of artificial insemination, [STRIKE]that a lot of[/STRIKE] which is leading to many pregnant women [STRIKE]are continuously[/STRIKE] committing suicide. Who is the mastermind? Can Vetrimaaran crack [STRIKE]down[/STRIKE] this complex case?

Short summary
Vetri, a dedicated Cop in Chennai investigates a case involving a murder of a [STRIKE]church[/STRIKE] (parish) priest and the disappearance of a pregnant woman but [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] by an unexpected turn, some other hidden truth is revealed.

Gaya87

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia

I think you got the wrong understanding in the first line, teechar. Vetri is being handled by this case. Vetri is not the vanished girl.

Amended as below:
When a priest is found dead at the church and a pregnant woman disappearance, Vetrimaaran, a young and dedicated Assistant Commissioner of Police in Chennai steps in to get at the truth. During his investigation, Vetri uncovers a medical crime happening in the name of artificial insemination, which is leading to many pregnant women committing suicide. Who is the mastermind behind all this disaster? Can Vetri crack this complex case?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I think you got the wrong understanding in the first line, teechar. Vetri is [STRIKE]being handled by[/STRIKE] the police officer handling this case. Vetri is not the vanished girl.

Amended as below:
When a priest is found dead at the church and a pregnant woman disappears, [STRIKE]ance,[/STRIKE] Vetrimaaran, a young and dedicated Assistant Commissioner of Police in Chennai, steps in to get at the truth. During his investigation, Vetri uncovers a medical crime happening in the name of artificial insemination, which is leading to many pregnant women committing suicide. Who is the mastermind behind all this disaster? Can Vetri crack this complex case?

Status
Not open for further replies.