Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Please correct the email below. Thank you.:-D:-D

Dear Mr Chan,

I am writing with regards to the bachelor degree in occupational therapy. I have sound interests in this program and I would like to be an occupational therapist in the future. However, I have been spending four years at university and have obtained a science degree already; I wonder if the program can allow students to exempt some of the courses taken before or to take both courses at the same time as to graduate earlier.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Sammi

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Please correct the email below. Thank you.:-D:-D

Dear Mr Chan,

I am writing with regards to the bachelor's degree in occupational therapy. I have [STRIKE]sound[/STRIKE] a genuine interest in this program and I would like to be an occupational therapist in the future. However, I have [STRIKE]been spending[/STRIKE] spent four years at university andhave obtained a science degree already. I, therefore, [STRIKE]wonder[/STRIKE] wish to know if [STRIKE]the program can allow students to[/STRIKE] I can be exempt from having to do some of the courses I'd taken before, or to take both courses at the same time as to graduate earlier.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Sammi Yslamac

I don't understand the bit in red.

yslamac

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
That means when I am in year one, I want to take both courses in year one and year two

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
... or if it's possible for me to take all the courses in one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.