[Resume] correction is needed and appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naizzzak1

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Yemen
Current Location
Yemen
hi everybody. hope everything is O.K.

kindly, i need assistance for correcting,editing and proofreading my English language teacher resumé, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Personal profile

Determined, highly spirited and optimistic. I am also energetic and I like to use some certain ways for each task when needed. Due to my good experience in teaching field, I have become excellent working and cooperating with others to achieve the objective properly. Aptitude for teaching English Language as second language. I would love that the next lines will tell you more about me.

Experiences
Two Years of teaching English Language at British Crescent Institute.
One Year of teaching English Language at Talk Institute.
One year of managing and make regulations for Talk Institute.
Five years of different types of English Language translation.
Wide experience in Commercial Correspondence obtained through my work at AL-ANKAT EST. an authorized Reseller For Motorola International Company .
Knowing the codes and abbreviations of Commerce Correspondence to make the process of Business Correspondence both effective and easy.

Achievements
Solving students' issues in terms of Grammar, pronunciation and other relevant issues.
At British Crescent institute I was entitled with advanced levels to teach.
Promoted to direct manager at Talk Institute.
Awarded bonuses for getting my employer AL-ANKAT EST. the most competitive price and quality for Motorola security devices and other companies' security devices.
On time, i translated the World Bank complete bidding document .
Promoted to direct managing officer at Talk Institute.

Employment
2013 – 2015 Worked at AL- ANKAT EST. an authorized reseller for the international Motorola Company as procurement assistant and commercial correspondent in both English and Arabic languages.
2011-2013 Worked as English Language teacher and as direct managing officer at TALK English language institute.
2011-2012 Worked as English Language teacher for advanced levels at British Crescent Institute.
2010-2011 Worked as English Language freelance translator.
2009-2010 Worked as Coordinator and translator for "Africon Limited in association with Almassar for road planning studies and enginery designs.

Skills
Good and successful at handling heterogeneous class.
Good at make best use of the class time properly.
Work under pressure and handle some tasks at a time.
Providing analysis when need rises.
Good at using the codes and terms of Commercial Correspondence in English Language.
Meet dead-line at any job, is one of my priorities.
Enjoy and skilled at Commerce Correspondence.
Committed to my students and monitor their progress.

Education
2011-2012 complete commerce correspondence.
2010-2011 Computer Maintenance course and MS Office course.
2002-2006 Science and Technology University English Literature Dept , Bachelor degree in English Language Translation.

Interests
Reading in general and tend to English Language reading about new approaches of teaching and slang articles.
Playing video games.
Travelling to sightseeing and to know new and different cultures.
Looking for new English Language books particularly about phrasal verbs and collocations etc..

References
Available upon request.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi everybody. [STRIKE]hope everything is O.K.

kindly,[/STRIKE] I need [STRIKE]assistance for correcting,editing and[/STRIKE] someone to help me proofread [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] my English language teacher resume. I [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] would [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Personal profile

Determined, highly spirited and optimistic. I am also energetic and I endeavour to be creative. [STRIKE]like to use some certain ways for each task when needed. Due to my good[/STRIKE] I have solid experience in teaching ESL, and I enjoy cooperative teamwork. [STRIKE]field, I have become excellent working and cooperating with others to achieve the objective properly. Aptitude for teaching English Language as second language. I would love that the next lines will tell you more about me.
[/STRIKE]

Work Experience
Two Years of teaching English [STRIKE]Language[/STRIKE] at the British Crescent Institute.
One Year of teaching English [STRIKE]Language[/STRIKE] at Talk Institute.
One year of managing and make regulations for Talk Institute.
Five years of [STRIKE]different types of[/STRIKE] English language translation.
Wide experience in commercial correspondence obtained through my work at AL-ANKAT EST. an authorized Reseller for Motorola. [STRIKE]International Company .[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Knowing[/STRIKE] Familiar with the codes and abbreviations of commerce correspondence. [STRIKE]to make the process of Business Correspondence both effective and easy.[/STRIKE]

Achievements
Solving student problems issues in terms of grammar, pronunciation and other [STRIKE]relevant[/STRIKE] language-related issues.
At the British Crescent Institute, I was entitled with advanced levels to teach.
Promoted to direct manager at Talk Institute.
Awarded bonuses for getting my employer AL-ANKAT EST. the most competitive price and best quality [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] on Motorola and other brands security devices. [STRIKE]and other companies' security devices.[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]On time,[/STRIKE] I translated the World Bank complete bidding document [That's unclear. Can you elaborate a little on it?]
Promoted to direct managing officer at Talk Institute.

Employment
2013 – 2015 Worked at AL- ANKAT EST. an authorized reseller for [STRIKE]the international[/STRIKE] Motorola, [STRIKE]Company[/STRIKE] as procurement assistant and commercial correspondent in both English and Arabic. [STRIKE]languages.[/STRIKE]
2011-2013 [STRIKE]Worked as[/STRIKE] English language teacher and as direct managing officer at TALK English language institute.
2011-2012 [STRIKE]Worked as[/STRIKE] English language teacher for advanced levels at British Crescent Institute.
2010-2011 [STRIKE]Worked as[/STRIKE] English language freelance translator.
2009-2010 [STRIKE]Worked as[/STRIKE] coordinator and translator for "Africon Limited in association with Almassar for road planning studies and enginery designs.

Skills
[STRIKE]Good and successful at[/STRIKE] Adept handling heterogeneous class.
[STRIKE]Good at make best use of the class[/STRIKE] Strong time-management skills. [STRIKE]properly.[/STRIKE]
Work well under pressure and can multitask. [STRIKE]handle some tasks at a time.[/STRIKE]
Good analytical and reporting skill. [STRIKE]Providing analysis when need rises.[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Good at[/STRIKE] Highly experienced in using the codes and terms of commercial correspondence in English. [STRIKE]Language.[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Meet dead-line at any job, is one of my priorities.
Enjoy and skilled at Commerce Correspondence.
Committed to my students and monitor their progress.
[/STRIKE]
Education
2011-2012 complete commerce correspondence. [Is this the name of a certificate? Where is it from?]
2010-2011 Computer Maintenance course and MS Office course. [Where?]
2002-2006 Science and Technology University, English Literature Dept. Bachelor's degree in English Language Translation.

Interests
Reading [STRIKE]in general and tend to[/STRIKE] English language [STRIKE]reading[/STRIKE] books about new approaches [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] to teaching and slang articles.
Playing video games.
Travelling, [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] sightseeing and [STRIKE]to know new and[/STRIKE] learning about different cultures.
[STRIKE]Looking for new English Language books particularly about phrasal verbs and collocations etc..
[/STRIKE]

References
Available upon request.

I don't understand the text highlighted in blue.

Naizzzak1

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Yemen
Current Location
Yemen
I don't understand the text highlighted in blue.

first, thank you a million for your time and efforts:up:.

as for blue-highlated texts, let me clarify each one a part.

1-managing and make regulations. means, i was an English Teacher in this institute and i worked hard to get a higher position in the administration, and i got promoted to be one of the administration staff. So i managed teaching issues in the classes and impose certain regulations such as having eating in the class is prohibited, certain uniforms are prohibited etc..

2- Entitled with advanced level to teach. Means, i had been teaching basics and access levels, when the administration realized that i have the capacity to teach higher level, intermediate and advanced ones then they decided to entitle me with teaching these levels.

3-
Direct manager. Simply The Manager.

4-
Direct managing officer. It means The Manager as well.

5-Africon Limited in association with Almassar for Road Planning Studies and Enginery Designs. means, i worked as co-ordinator and translator for Almassar Office which is interested in civil planning and Africon Limited which is a company interested in the same field as well.

kindly, if you can now connect these blue highlighted edits to my resumé.
But as for the red-colored interrogations i will handle them.

Once again, am so grateful for what you have done for me so far.

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
One year of [STRIKE]managing and make regulations[/STRIKE] working as teacher and academic manager for Talk Institute.

At the British Crescent Institute, I was [STRIKE]entitled with[/STRIKE] promoted to teaching advanced levels. [STRIKE]to teach.[/STRIKE]

Promoted to [STRIKE]direct[/STRIKE] manager at Talk Institute.

I worked as coordinator and translator for Almassar Office and Africon Ltd. [STRIKE]is interested in[/STRIKE] on civil engineering and urban planning projects. [STRIKE]and Africon Limited which is a company interested in the same field as well.[/STRIKE]

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
​First, thanks [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] a million for your time and efforts . :up:

As for the blue-highlighted texts, let me clarify each one. [STRIKE]a part.[/STRIKE]

1- managing and make regulations means (no comma here) I was an English Teacher in this institute, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] I worked hard to get a higher position in the administration, and I got promoted to be one of the administration staff. [STRIKE]So[/STRIKE] I managed teaching issues in the classes and imposed certain regulations such as [STRIKE]having[/STRIKE] prohibiting eating in [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] class, [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]prohibited[/STRIKE], banning certain clothes [STRIKE]uniforms are prohibited[/STRIKE] etc.

2- Entitled with advanced level to teach means (no comma here) I had been teaching basics and access levels, when the administration realized that I have the capacity to teach higher level, intermediate and advanced [STRIKE]ones[/STRIKE] students, then they decided to [STRIKE]entitle[/STRIKE] allow me [STRIKE]with teaching[/STRIKE] to teach these levels.

3-Direct manager (no full stop here) simply means "the manager".

4-Direct managing officer (no full stop here) [STRIKE]It[/STRIKE] means "the manager" as well.

5-Africon Limited in association with Almassar for Road Planning Studies and Enginery Designs (no full stop here) means (no comma here) I worked as a co-ordinator and a translator for the Almassar Office which [STRIKE]is interested in[/STRIKE] deals with civil planning, and Africon Limited which is a company [STRIKE]interested[/STRIKE] involved in the same field. [STRIKE]as well. [/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]kindly, if you[/STRIKE] Please can you now connect these blue highlighted edits to my resumé.
[STRIKE]But[/STRIKE] As for the red-colored [STRIKE]interrogations[/STRIKE] queries, I will handle them.

Once again, I am so grateful for what you have done for me so far.

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.