Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Lithuanian
      • Home Country:
      • Lithuania
      • Current Location:
      • Lithuania

Post Writting formal letter (not homework)

Could you please check for grammar and/or usage mistakes and suggest a title :?:

I am going to write this letter to adviser from English language test site.

By the way this is my first practical formal letter using English and I'm new to this site.

thank you for your help and time.

------------------------------------

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing in aim to request further information about <English test site> tests and get some advises before taking it, as I am planning my further studies abroad at foreign university (-ies), which requires it.

Firstly, I am wondering if it is possible to rewrite it. I am 16 years old and my English overtime becomes more and more advanced. So later, if the result of the test will not satisfy my needs, I will get opportunity to rewrite it, as my English skills will improve over time.

Secondly, I would appreciate, if you could give me some advises how to prepare for it. I would like to know, if there are any sites with similar tasks or any other sources, that might be helpful for this certain test.

Moreover, I would be interested in knowing if it is common to take this test at my age and if you would recommend doing it. As I have already mentioned I am 16 years old and have 2 more years to learn English before even going to extend my studies.

I am looking forward to your reply,

Yours faithfully,

<My name>

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Writing formal letter (not homework)

Hello Aidas789, and welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Aidas789 View Post
    Could you please check for grammar and/or usage mistakes and suggest a title?

I am going to write send this letter to an adviser from an English language test site.

By the way, this is my first practical formal letter using English, and I'm new to this site.

Thank you for your help and time.

------------------------------------

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing in aim to request further information about the <English test site> test and get some advice ses before taking it, as I am planning my further to study studies abroad at foreign an overseas university (-ies), which requires this test. it.

Firstly, I am wondering if it is possible to take the test more than once. rewrite it. I am 16 years old, and although my English is continually improving, I may need to study further and take the test again at a future date. overtime becomes more and more advanced. So later, if the result of the test will not satisfy my needs, I will get opportunity to rewrite it, as my English skills will improve over time.

Secondly, I would appreciate it if you could give me some advice ses on how best to prepare for the test. it. I would like to know if there are any other sites with similar tasks or any other resources that might be helpful for this certain test.

Moreover, I am would be interested in knowing to know if it is common to take this test at my age, and if whether you would recommend doing so. it. As I have already mentioned, I am 16 years old and have two more years during which to learn improve my English before applying for university. even going to extend my studies.

I am look ing forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,

<My name>