Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Dear sir,
I am Poongodi working in ambur branch. I have enclosed a membership form for NCBE union subscription and I happy to be a part of it.
Sir,I am native of tirupattur and presently working in ambur which is 30kms away from my native. It's uncomfort to travel everyday by the bus from tirupattur to ambur. So I request your kind attention regarding my transfer to my home town.I have opted for the following 3 branches:
1.tirupattur main
2.housing board
3.jolarpet
It would be greatful if I got transfer to any one of the branches mentioned above.
Thanking you

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

poongodi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Sorry..I am happy to be a part of it

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
You seem to be asking about two things. The first is about your membership. Do you want to apply for or renew your membership? The second is about a transfer. Is that correct?

poongodi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Yeah you are right. I am applying for my membership as well as I am requesting for transfer

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir,

[STRIKE]I am Poongodi working in ambur branch. I have enclosed a[/STRIKE] I wish to apply for membership [STRIKE]form for[/STRIKE] of NCBE. Please find enclosed the completed application form. [STRIKE]union subscription and I happy to be a part of it.[/STRIKE]

I also wish to request a transfer to a branch nearer my house.
[STRIKE]Sir,[/STRIKE] I am native of Tirupattur [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] but presently working in Ambur which is over 30 kms away. [STRIKE]from my native.[/STRIKE] It's [STRIKE]uncomfort[/STRIKE] difficult for me to travel everyday by [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] bus from Tirupattur to Ambur and back. [STRIKE]So I request your kind attention regarding my transfer to my home town.I have opted for[/STRIKE] I would be very grateful if you could transfer me to any of the following branches:

1. Tirupattur Main
2. Housing Board
3. Jolarpet

[STRIKE] It would be greatful if I got transfer to any one of the branches mentioned above.[/STRIKE]

Thanking you.
If you're sending this by email, use "attached" instead of "enclosed."

Status
Not open for further replies.