• Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Spain

Help with a little thank-you letter

Hello everyone,

I'm new in this forum and I'm writing you because I would need some help with a little thank-you letter that I have written to a person who was very kind with me during the brief time we was together. English isn't my natal language, in fact, my level is pretty mediocre... so, I hope you can help me to correct the mistakes you can find in it and, if you like, enrich the way of expressing it. Thank you so much for your time!

Dear X

I could not pass up the opportunity to thank you in a special way for the sweet and good companion you have been. From the first day, you have helped me in everything I needed, many times without even asking you. You always made me feel very comfortable and integrated and although you may think that were small things, to me were great gestures.

Knowing Ireland, its university, its beautiful landscapes ... has been really wonderful, but best of all, without a doubt, has been to meet such good people, like you.

I wish you all the best in everything that you propose. I do not know if we'll meet again, who knows, but for what you need, you have a friend.

Thank you for so much for all.

Sincerely.

G.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Help with a little thank-you letter

Quote Originally Posted by Littlecricket View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm new in this forum, and I'm writing you because I would need some help with a little thank-you letter that I have written to a person who was very kind with to me during the brief time we was spent together. English isn't my natal native language; in fact, my level is pretty mediocre, so I hope you can help me to correct the mistakes you can find in it my text and, if you like, enrich the way of expressing improve it. Thank you so much for your time!

Dear X,

I could not pass up the opportunity truly want to thank you in a special way for the sweet and good great companion you have been. From the very first day, you have helped me in everything I needed, many times without even being asked. asking you. You always made me feel very comfortable and integrated at home, and although you may think that those were small things, to me they were great gestures.

Getting to see knowing Ireland, its universities, and its beautiful landscapes has been really wonderful, but best of all, without a doubt, has been to meeting such good people like you.

I wish you all the best in everything that you do. propose. I do not know if we'll meet again; who knows? But for what if you ever need any help, you know you have a friend in me.

Thank you for so much for everything. all.

Sincerely.

Yours,

G.