Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Please look over our service invoices, i have discussed with Mr. Tahir regarding outstanding payment and according to him one sales tax invoice will be generate against one purchase order. But after a long time still we don't get any reply from him. I could not generate service invoices unless you inform us for same. Please give your feedback promptly.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
one sales tax invoice will be generate against one purchase order.

I could not generate service invoices unless you inform us for same.
The above is not very clear. Can you explain/rephrase it?

Nisha Shafi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Our company are service provider and give thier service for weighing scale. We usally make 4 service invoices for one contract, like contract is 32000 so we will make 4 inoive after each service of 8000. But customer want that one invoice of 32000 will be generate in one time . And also they are not replying my email. I hope u understand my case.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Our company [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] is a service provider and [STRIKE]give thier service for[/STRIKE] manufactures/produces/imports/exports/sells/services weighing scales.

We usually make 4 service invoices for one contract, [STRIKE]like[/STRIKE] for example if the contract is for 32000 (32,000 what?) [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] we will make 4 [STRIKE]inoive[/STRIKE] invoices after each service [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] for 8000 (again, 8000 what?).

But the customer wants [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] one invoice [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] for 32000 (again, 32,000 what?) [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] to be generated. [STRIKE]in one time .[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]And[/STRIKE] Also, they are not replying to my emails. I hope you understand what I mean. [STRIKE]my case.[/STRIKE]

Please see my multiple corrections above. It appears that you are trying to construct sentences that are too complicated for your level of English.

Status
Not open for further replies.